Looking for other ladies, looking to lose 30 pounds or so!

Options
12346»

Replies

• SurpriseMysteryGuest
    Options
    I'm looking to lose at least 30 lbs. I'll be 30 next year and I want to start off the next stage if my life right! I'm also somewhat new here and looking for fitness pals. Feel free to add me!

Highest Weight: 161
    Current Weight: 155
    Goal Weight: 115
    Height: 5'0"
  • healthyme211
    Options
    Hi there! I am looking to lose 30 pounds as well! I actually started an instagram account as well to document my journey through photos, find inspiration and support from others, and stay accountable!!

My account is changes4_healthy_me and I would love to have other friends going through the same process! Please follow me and I will do the same for you and we can motivate one another! :):smile:
  • claire_elisa
    claire_elisa Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm also looking to lose around 35 lb. I've lost around 20 already but I'm losing steam now the weight isn't coming off as quickly. So very grateful for the support of any likeminded ladies :)

About me: I'm 28, 5'5 and started watching what I eat after my annual check-up revealed I'd reached my max weight of around 170 lb. My sister introduced me to MFP and I started going to the gym 2 to 4 times/week. Yesterday I started running with the C25K application so hopefully that's something I'll be able to keep up!

Stats:
    Highest weight: 170
    Current weight: 150
    Goal weight: 130-135

Please feel free to add me so that I can add you back and we can support each other :)
  • kershaann
    kershaann Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Hey all,

I have lost some already. Wanting to lose about 30lbs more.

About me: I am 25, 5'4". I work nights. Have 2 kids 6 and 4. Will be getting married in Nov '14. I am the smallest I have ever been since the 6th grade. I have always had a weight problem. I want to show my kids that you can always change anything you want to if you set your mind to it.

Stats:
    Highest weight: 250lbs
    Current weight: 174lbs
    Goal weight: 150-145lbs

Please feel free to add me!
  • SingingPilgrim
    SingingPilgrim Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I lost 45 pounds before finding out I was pregnant and then stopped being on MFP during my pregnancy. Now I'm back. I've already lost the baby weight plus 11 pounds, but I still have 72 pounds to go! I'm 28 and 5' 7"

Starting weight: 278
    Current weight: 221.8
    Goal weight: 150
  • Winwin101
    Winwin101 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm a 32 yr old wife, mum and a student. I'm looking to lose 30 lb as well! I'm 5'6.5 and 177 lb as of today! I lost 2 lb since last week! I want to get rid of my mummy weight and be in the best shape of my life. I want to give my body the respect and care it deserves.

SW: 190+ lb
    CW: 177 lb
    GW: 140 - 150 lb (aka Utopia!).

I don't have any short term plans. This is a life style change for me and my aim is to eat as cleanly as I can (with a one cheat day a week more or less) adjust my diet and exercise and learn what works for me. I can't wait to see where I am this time next year!

We can do it ladies and gentlemen! :drinker:

Feel free to add me as I'm always looking to find MFP friends, especially those with similar goals.
  • hiirenehigh
    Options
    Hello, I'm 35 years old and a mother of 4. I have always been very athletic but somehow in the last two years I have gained 40 lbs. It is taking over my life! I have tried everything. Tomorrow morning I'm going to start " The fast Metabolism Diet". Im excited and ready for change. I'm with you! Let's do this :)

5'4
    194lbs
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 30 pounds as well. I was 212 just before I had my 2nd baby. Then got down to 189. I started exercising and keeping track of my weight. Im at 183 now (9 weeks postpartum) and I have about 30 pounds to go to get back to what I was. AAnyone who wants to add me feel free. Having support from people who are trying to lose weight too is a big help!
  • wailana82
    wailana82 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Im working towards losing 30 lbs by New Years. With an ultimate goal of another 25 by next Summer. 5'7 and 32 yrs old.

SW- 208
    CW-203
    GW- 175 (by New Years)
    UGW- 150
  • licialoses
    Options
    Hey! I currently weigh 175 pounds and desperately hope to get to 140 (my high school weight) by the end of this year. I'm 5'4 and am 21 years old. Need all sorts of motivation and tips to stay in control of my goal. (Send help!) :']
  • TLB86
    TLB86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies & Gents! Lost 18lb so far, was 22lb but put 4lb on :cry:

HWE: 236lbs
    CW: 199lbs
    GW: 168lbs

Was going really well for a year then got a little slack and celebrated every occasion going...oooopsie!! Now, hopefully, back ON IT!

Feel free to add if you want a friend that may fall binge and drink wine then dusts herself back off and gets back to it :drinker:
  • monicacroth
    Options
    Hello, Just starting to use the MFP's forums for the first time. Prior just used the calorie counter.
    I'm 5' tall and weigh 155 pounds. My goal weight is 135 for now :)
    I turned 50 this year and hormones have done a number on me. Prior to the age of 47 I never weighed above 130. I would toggle mostly between 123-128. I was very happy with this weight as i was still a size 2/4 and it felt good.
    I think the my hormones are the major source of the problem, as I've noticed if I do exactly what I used to do (food/cardio/weights) as before I now do not lose weight, rather continuously gain a bit. This combined with the stress of raising 2 teen girls is probably at the crux at my problem. I have a really good sense for what is healthy eating, but due to stress or boredom don't always do the right thing.
    I need the accountability of a group to keep in check and give me support - so thank you in advance :)
  • nellneary
    nellneary Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! Feel free to add me :)

Looking to lose around 30 pounds, currently the heaviest I've ever been, struggling to lose the weight I gained in college.

5'9
    Current/highest weight: 170
    Goal weight: 140-145

Let's do this!!
  • Kerrygirlinmaldon
    Kerrygirlinmaldon Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me

I lost 42 pounds by a April but have stalled and put on a few pounds over my hols, but back on the wagon, Want to lose at least 30lbs

SW 210
    CW 173
    GwW 140
  • elv1ra
    elv1ra Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me

SW 270
    CW 190 (and stuck!)
    GW 150