What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• krogers810x
    krogers810x Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My husband and I were laying in bed this morning watching TV, and he had a hand on my hip. All of a sudden he sort of squeezed my hip, looked at me and said "Where did these GO?"

So I guess the difference is starting to become noticeable, even to a man! :D
  • TechNerd42
    TechNerd42 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    We have a cheap Walgreens wrist blood pressure monitor and the 1st week on my WOE my BP was 173/113. Scary!!

I tried again when i just passed the 100lbs mark and my BP was 130/87. I switched to decaf after this point.

Yesterday i tried and my medium (4 tries) was 106/85. Yay!

That is awesome! My smallest jeans now go over my hips without being unfastened (although it's a snug push, so I don't do it on a regular basis like I do with the next larger size up.)
  • kaseyr1505
    kaseyr1505 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I have a very special event coming up, and bought a dress (my profile picture) and I don't feel self-conscious. I used to take forever to find anything, and avoid pictures because I hated how I looked in them.
  • charcoalgriller
    charcoalgriller Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Put on my belt this morning, set my not to the second from the first (first time!) and decided that it's getting embarrassingly long.

Time for a new belt!

I'm holding out on the pants....
  • yc4king
    yc4king Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I ran 50km yesterday! It was my longest distance ever and I actually felt great by the end. Two years ago I struggled to walk up 2 flights of stairs.

Wow that's impressive! I just started running a month ago and am up to about 7km, don't think i'll ever have enough training time to make 50! Great work.
  • nerdfitquest
    nerdfitquest Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    When I first put on my dusty old 3x swimming pants I had to squeeze myself into them, and they did not really fit me.

Today I slid them on smoothly and they have about a 2 inch gap of space at my waist. For the first time I had to tie and tighten the cord of my swimming pants.
  • teranga79
    teranga79 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    The trousers I'm wearing today were far too tight a couple of weeks ago. Last time I wore them they were held together with a hair band and I was in pain all day! Today they did up fine and are pretty comfortable. Am looking forward to the day they're too big :)
  • flumi_f
    flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I ran 11k on Saturday and Sunday.... My 10k time was 66min on both days, which is my fastest time over that distance. Both runs include about 250m of altitude increase too. And my body feels good this morning. 10k is my new 5k, I think ;-)

And then I had pics from my apprentices' graduation in the mail this morning and I liked what I saw :wink:
    My profile pic is comparison of July 4th, 2013 and July 3rd, 2014.
  • otter090812
    otter090812 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I ran my first 5K race at the weekend, and beat my PB from training too!
  • LauraHasABabyJack
    LauraHasABabyJack Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I ran 50km yesterday! It was my longest distance ever and I actually felt great by the end. Two years ago I struggled to walk up 2 flights of stairs.
    This is amazing! I'm hoping to get to this one day.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!