20 years old, looking for people around my age!

Options
Cara2628
Cara2628 Posts: 64 Member
I think having more friends would help me stay motivated in tracking my daily intake/exercise! Seeing other people working hard helps me do it too :D I am about 5'3 (okay... 5'2 and a half but I like to round up ;) ) I reached my goal weight before (115 from 143) but I am back up to about 125 and am working to get it back down again. I pretty much completely stopped working out and it is showing tremendously! Keep in mind my pics are from the days I was at my goal weigh! haha

Please feel free to add me if you are around my age and want an extra buddy! :)

Replies

• sashachilders18
    sashachilders18 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have 60 lbs to lose, form 218 to about 160, but I'm also 20! turning 21 soon. But if you want we can be friends! I'm very motivated and active!
  • FRiNADA
    FRiNADA Posts: 67
    Options
    I want to be around 115 again too! Unfortunately I have been on the ropes between 130-145 for the last year now. I'm 23 so I hope thats not too old for you ;D
  • Cara2628
    Cara2628 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the adds guys!! :)
  • NatashaC118
    Options
    I am also 20 years old! I love to workout, if I could I would be working out 3 times a day (I have enough motivation for 3 people). I ran cross country since I was 13 years old until last November. I have great endurance but I want to focus now on my strength training. My goal is to lose 13 pounds. I would like for you to follow me as well. I need encouragement since I workout by myself.
  • Paulypaulsss
    Options
    I'm 19 years old! I want to get down to around 115lbs as well.. I'm currently at 128lbs at 5'3!