What are the foods you just can't seem to resist?

Options

Replies

• Ryan6691
    Ryan6691 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Chips. It's way to easy to keep eating, and not realize how much you ate until the bag is halfway gone!
  • stephielee88
    Options
    ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and CHIPS!!!! Love them!
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Doritos and beer.

That's been dinner on more than a few occasions.
  • jellybeansmamma
    jellybeansmamma Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Chips. Any kind of chip, potato chips, corn chips, wholegrain chips I have no self control at all!
  • KelseyBee2014
    KelseyBee2014 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    SO MUCH!

I work across the street from a Coldstone Creamery. It's so hard to resist when it stares at you every time you go to work!!
    My grandma makes the best freaking brownies ever. I could eat the whole pan.
    Honestly... anything sweet. I'm not a savory person but a sweet person. I crave sweets a lot of the time. To satisfy I eat those Healthy Choice Fudge Bars that you can buy at Costco. SO GOOD and only 100 calories. Really satisfying as well.
  • betty_2010
    betty_2010 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    chipps from the locals chippy - made from really tatties x yummy love them x
  • prism1968
    prism1968 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    CHEESE, cheese, and cheese...
    Going into Whole Foods, Fresh Market, or Trader Joe's is like entering the Disneyland of cheeses. I cannot leave without a hunk of something awesome (which I generally eat in the car on the way home, ugh!).
    Right now, I do have some that made it home and I've been eating ONE serving a day with olives or tapenade.
    Sigh, cheese is the best.
  • peanutbutter_runner
    peanutbutter_runner Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    See my profile picture. Peanut butter is my ultimate weakness. Pair it with chocolate and I'm a total goner.
  • ashthecat15
    ashthecat15 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Not to toot my own horn, but I'm an awesome baker. I can't resist my own baked goods. Brownies, chocolate chip cookies, coconut cream pie... Mmmm. I actually make sure to save calories for dessert every day. My day just doesn't seem complete without it.
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    I have a sweet tooth. Though have been allowing a small treat or avoiding all together. Fresh baked breads make me drool. My mother-in-law brought pies over the other week, and bread this week. I allowed myself half a piece of pie one day and avoided the bread other than sniffing. LOL. ***It was sour dough***
  • cece5300
    cece5300 Posts: 48
    Options
    Peanut butter, snickers, chewy chips ahoy, mmmmm
  • JeanCricket
    JeanCricket Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Ice Cream!!!
  • kimberlyblindsey
    kimberlyblindsey Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter, dark chocolate, and any combination thereof, particularly Trader Joes dark choc peanut butter cups. I'll eat the whole container if I buy them. They are divine.
  • MrsC1st
    MrsC1st Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Cheese, chips, and dip.
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Any type of baked goods, and chocolate sometimes.
  • MichaelRobinson1994
    MichaelRobinson1994 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Entire Pizzas (pepperoni, meat feast, bbq chicken, Hawaiian) Deep dish and thin & crispy are both on the cards. There's also a takeaway near me where I can get 16 inch square pizzas for £9, so they're a weekly cheat if I've behaved all week!
    Entire share sized bag of crisps and popcorn (the 150-200g ones) like doritos and kettle chips)
    5 packs of doughnuts, and I'll eat a whole pack in one serving
    Sausage Rolls from places like Greggs, but they're over priced - also bacon and cheese wraps from there!
    Bagels, 4 or 5 at a time.
    Chocolate - big bars of galaxy or bags of giant buttons can go in 15/20 minutes!

Key to avoiding them is keeping them out of the house and keeping myself occupied, as boredom and stress are what cause me to eat these things and 'fall off the wagon'
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Wine, pasta, peanut butter, cheese, pickles.

That being said, I eat them all.. just try my best to make it all fit!
  • monolith66
    monolith66 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I resist any food. I eat to fill the void, when the void is filled and macros are met, I stop.

I control the food, I don't let it control me like so many people these days. People need to learn to set their emotions aside and just eat to live.
  • HipsterWhovian
    HipsterWhovian Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Cheese. Many a time after a night out, I've raided the fridge at 2/3am for a chunk of cheddar...too much?
  • becky10rp
    becky10rp Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Cheese Its - they are taboo in my house.