help

Options
Does anyone know a good and effective work out that is easy on feet besides bike riding? I have plantar Facitis and it is super painful to walk or run long distance.

thanks in advance,

Replies

• 7Adrian
    7Adrian Posts: 23
    Options
    I like swimming when my knees play up.
  • rhodieridge13
    rhodieridge13 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    the elliptical trainer is good
  • shenson2522
    shenson2522 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Rower is a great workout
  • LosingExtraKristy
    LosingExtraKristy Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    the elliptical trainer is good

I've been wondering if I also have Plantar fasciitis as of late. I love my elliptical, and my feet have been killing me on it lately. As much as I like to cheer for it...may not work out for OP. :cry:
  • Dragonnade
    Dragonnade Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Rower is a great workout

This.

I have dodgy knees, agonising feet if I walk too much, and a cleavage that scorns my running attempts. And I have a Concept2 in my spare room and I'm something ridiculous like 54000 metres rowed this month. Superb full body workout.
  • MissyTRobinson
    Options
    I agree that swimming is really good because it takes the weight off your feet. I have an older sister that has issues with walking and we are working on some leg exercises she can do from her chair, until she builds some strength. Bicycle circles, leg bends, leg pulls. You could check online and find some good physical therapy exercises that should help. Good luck. I know its difficult when you want to workout and have these obstacles. Keep trying and don't give up.:happy:
  • RamonaFr
    RamonaFr Posts: 112
    Options
    Does your local public television station show the "Sit and be fit" program? I find that's a good workout, easy on the feet.