Need a little extra support and motivation?

Options
I do! I seem to be losing the same pounds all over again. I get motivated, lose, lose motivation, and gain.....repeat. I'd love to find a friend or two to "buddy" with. To know someone will notice if you don't finish you food diary, know if you only worked out for 10 min once this week. Someone to give you a pat on the back or a gentle kick in the pants. Someone to share advice and recipes with, someone to keep you going or to feel good about helping someone else keep going. I have a good size journey ahead ahead of me, if you do too and would love some company along the way, I might be that "buddy" you're looking for!

Replies

• Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Any support I can find will be a big help. I have about 30 pounds to lose. Add me and we can help each other on our journey to lose weight!
  • mom2pne
    mom2pne Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue. I also have been having a lot of life issues that still aren't totally figured out yet. It would be lovely to have someone else that keeps going back and forth. As of the other day I was down to 284. I'd like to get to 140 or less.
  • bead_queen
    Options
    I have all the same issues, would love some "buddys" to give me that kick in the pants when needed :)
  • monkeypantz
    monkeypantz Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a request, I've got a long journey ahead of me and need friends and motivation :-)
  • freshstart180213
    freshstart180213 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Having a crappy day so coukd really use some motivating friends
  • JLG_81
    JLG_81 Posts: 9
    Options
    I'm also a 'lather, rinse, repeat' type, I do well for a little while, then get de-motivated, fall off the wagon, and then start again. Then I get de-motivated, fall off the wagon... You can see where this is going!

There are so many nice people here who are in exactly the same boat, me included (I'm starting yet again!).

I've sent you a friend request. Good luck :)
  • kaytee57078
    kaytee57078 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    good morning, its nice to know that im not the only person who feels like this :) I have made alittle progress but have been feeling very blah about it lately, of course it might be the three night shifts im finishing up too :) I can always use /give the extra motivatin so feel free to add me if you would like to :)
  • sassypantspep
    Options
    I'd love some friends to keep me honest and cheer me along the way and am happy to offer the same. Weight loss can feel so lonely and at times isolating but, it's a great thing we're all doing right? I just need a reminder about that every now and again when I'm tired of eating another chicken breast atop a another bed of lettuce. Lettuce is my nemesis. Ok, it's not...no really, it is :). Feel free to friend me or I can friend you - still trying to figure this whole thing out. I've only used the mobile version and it's time now to jump in with both feet and commit to this thing. Thanks!