Getting Angry while working out?

Options
Hello!

So, I have a problem. Sometimes before I work out, something ticks me off, and that anger will carry into the work out. Usually, I will start to cry and then I have to eventually stop, which kind of sucks. I live with my mom, and sometimes she will interupt my workout. This also makes me angry and as per ususal, I will start to cry, and I will have to stop. What can I do to power through this? I consider joining a gym so that I can work out in peace, but I've been doing P90X at home and I want to keep doing it. Help?

Replies

• EvelineUK
    EvelineUK Posts: 97
    Options
    Sort out your anger issues? Express your feelings instead of avoiding it by working out? And maybe talk to your mum about when you work out and why it's difficult for you if she interrupts you.
  • ActuarialChef
    ActuarialChef Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Channel your anger to fuel your workout! For example, use your anger to go harder/faster/longer than you otherwise would!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Sort out your anger issues? Express your feelings instead of avoiding it by working out? And maybe talk to your mum about when you work out and why it's difficult for you if she interrupts you.

this!
  • lovepinkk
    lovepinkk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Channel your anger to fuel your workout! For example, use your anger to go harder/faster/longer than you otherwise would!

When that happens to me this really helps.