100 lbs to lose..who's with me?

Options
124»

Replies

• ShelleyTurgeon
    ShelleyTurgeon Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm in the same boat only I have 1 child and doing it all alone... I have about 100 lbs to lose aswell.. would love a friend request... anyone else is more than welcome to add me aswell
  • astylla
    astylla Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone - I am just getting back on track with a long term goal ahead and welcome any positive support.
  • HeyNicole517
    HeyNicole517 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm looking to make some friends on here to help support each other. Feel free to add me
  • ladybuttrflyz
    Options
    Hi! I also have 100 lbs or more to lose.well actually just half of myself! lol. I would love to have friends who can understand the struggles of starting out and share the success we will have together! Please add me!
  • martinel2099
    martinel2099 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I got about a 100 lbs to lose myself. As a 5'9 male I should be weighing 170lbs but I'm currently weighing in at 252. My goal is to lose .5 to 1 lb per week and keep at it till I reach my goal or get close to it. I'd be fine with 190-200 provided my BMR is favorable.

I started at 265 and now I'm at 252, I'm excited with my results so far despite them being a little slow. I'm honestly fine with losing 12-15 lbs per year and work more and more on creating positive habits.
  • tropicaltiger
    Options
    I lost about 100 pounds read my profile- to have a husband and he is supportive