Dairy Queen Peanut Buster Parfait

Options
peppiee
peppiee Posts: 84 Member
So been on my mind, so yesterday I ate one at 710 calories,and it was guilt free! Why? Cause I walked 2,5 miles there, and 2.5 miles back, and still did my regular workout. Plus new PR on deadlift! So now I can stop thinking about it :)

Replies

• AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Omg, SO worth it. I'm not a huge Dairy Queen fan, but those PBPs are fracking amazing. I haven't had one in years, but I think I'm 'bout to fix that this weekend! :drinker:
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    I don't know what it is but it sounds good.

Did you get a photo? You know, just to help with the visual.
  • Tuili
    Tuili Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Damn you . . . I haven't thought about one of those for years. I love love love them!!!! 710 calories you say . . . hmmmm. I will find a way to incorporate that into a day soon. Hahaha!!!
  • redpandora56
    redpandora56 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Oh god, dairy queen is the food thing I miss most since I moved to the UK. Every time I visit home it's either the peanut buster parfait or strawberry blizzard on my must have list.
  • sparklefrogz
    sparklefrogz Posts: 281 Member
    Options

peanut_buster_parfait.jpg
  • Jlmervin03
    Jlmervin03 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I totally understand. I doubled my workout this past weekend to get a Chick fil A Cookies and Cream Milk Shake!
  • pinkshiningstar
    pinkshiningstar Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Haha, nicely done!

On occasion for a treat, my boyfriend and I will walk the 6-mile loop to a local bakery and back for a doughnut on a Sunday morning (probably once a month). Totally worth it. I think things taste better when you really work for it :smile:
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options

peanut_buster_parfait.jpg

Thank you! Yep, me wants.
  • peppiee
    peppiee Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Sorry! It's been years, but it got stuck in my mind! I am not even a sweet person, my preference is crunchy savory/salty.
  • JustFindingMe
    JustFindingMe Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Pure heaven...and GOOD FOR YOU! - Although I always ask for a dollop of caramel on mine. Geez, I don't even want to KNOW what the total cals is on that badboy lol