What are the foods you just can't seem to resist?

Options
124»

Replies

• royaldrea
    royaldrea Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Cake, cupcakes, conch fritters.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    bourbon or wine
    skinnypop popcorn
    pretzels and dip
  • crys39
    crys39 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Cakes, Cookies, Brownies....scratch that. ALL baked goodies, Pasta and Alcohol.... -.-
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    cookies and cinnamon buns!! Ohh I can taste the deliciousness now.....

Oh and peanut butter, I could eat the whole damn jar!! But I still eat it daily otherwise i go through withdrawals.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Caramel popcorn
    homemade roasted garlic butter on hot french bread
    Spicy Nacho Doritos
    Chorizo
    anything with prosciutto in it
  • JustFindingMe
    JustFindingMe Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I am a sucker for pastries, bars and cookies.
    I'm crazy for chocolate caramel anything.
    I am nuts for comfort-type foods like garlic mashed potatoes, cheese melted on just about everything!
  • mtruitt01
    mtruitt01 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Anything besides veggies, but esp. nuts, cheese, yogurt (yes, I'll gobble all the Greek yogurts down if they're in the house), anything snacky or crispy. Ice cream.
    Ever see the video where little kids were sat in a room with a cookie in front of them, and told if they don't eat it by the time the adult got back (5 minutes) they would get two?
    I'd be one of the ones who go for now, and forget the future.
    MFP gives me hope!
  • mrsdmiller74
    mrsdmiller74 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    chocolate and chips and dips that is a weakness for me
  • ncrugbyprop
    ncrugbyprop Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Carrot cake, any type of good cheese, ribeye or strip steak, bourbon all get a taste no matter what that number at the bottom of the log says.
  • KatrineJensen
    KatrineJensen Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Chocolate, cake, candy, potato chips, ice cream - any bad stuff that isn't packaged in portions. If it's in one bag, I will eat the whole bag. Also trail mix, sigh, I could eat it by the kilo. I actually just stay clear of carbs - Sugar, pasta (!), bread, cereal and granola (!), rice etc; self-control = gone.

Hence why I cut out carbs completely. (Except I sometimes eat old-fashioned oats and/or fruits in small amounts in the mornings, because the carbs are great when working out and they don't make me binge-y like other carbs)
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Just about anything that has a high number of calories for its serving size. If it's good and doesn't fill me, I'm destined for failure x.x
    Ice cream, pecan pie, stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut, and Dunkin Donuts' Oreo Vanilla Bean Coolattas are the worst, I can never stop!
    Close second is Berger Cookies (only in Maryland)! While 140 calories per cookie isn't too bad, those things are just too darn delicious. I can't help myself.
  • kristan_manley
    Options
    Oreos. If I buy them, I do so knowing that I will consume the entire pack in about five minutes.

There is no such thing as... well.... maybe.... just ONE....... it's like I blink and the pack is gone.... :sad: :brokenheart: :embarassed:
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    cakes & cookies