Daily Burn

Options
khelm31
khelm31 Posts: 51 Member
Has anyone tried Daily Burn? If so, please tell me what you think of it.

Replies

• potatogirl741
    potatogirl741 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT. It's worth $10 a month IMO. My favorite trainer is Anja Garcia and her workouts are no joke. I recently finished the Inferno program and while I didn't lose any pounds, I lost inches and am stronger, faster and more fit than ever before. It even helped improve my running pace! I love it but that is just me. Do the trial and you can find out if it's for you or not.
  • IllustratedxGirl
    IllustratedxGirl Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I was using it to track food + workouts.. until I found MFP, which is wayyy better!

I never used it like the poster above though
  • keepitoff30
    Options
    I have just started the daily burn workouts myself and so far I am getting a great sweat! The only problem I see is that there are the daily burn workouts and then there is the daily burn tracker. They are completely separate even though they are under the same name. I tried using the daily burn tracker, but when you look up exercises to track calories burned, none of the actual daily burn workouts showed up! I would recommend giving it a try since it is free for 30 days, but make sure you get the workouts and then just use MFP to track the calories. :)
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I have done a couple of workouts with it. I am really enjoying it so far!