beachbody

Options
hey there, does anyone know whether any of the beachbody exercise programs can be selected on this site? i'm doing T25 and want to include it in my diary but can't figure out how to do it. any help would be much appreciated. thanks!

Replies

• elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I do Beachbody workouts all the time; you have to add them manually and enter your calorie burn yourself. I wear a HRM (heart rate monitor) so I know how many calories I burned per workout. Calories burned will be different for everyone. Doing T25 I can burn anywhere from 150 to nearly 400 calories; just depends on the workout.
  • agtag78
    agtag78 Posts: 4
    Options
    thanks
  • tcamp02
    tcamp02 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    That's exactly what I do. I wear a HRM and get my calories burned and just enter them manually. I do that even for exercises that are listed in MFP because different people burn different calories for the same exercise based on gender, age and size. Sometimes I'll have friends going workouts that I have and they don't have a HRM so I'll tell them about how many calories I burn doing the same workout but I always tell them that their burn is probably a little different. It's better than nothing though. :)
  • tcamp02
    tcamp02 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    BTW, don't you love T25? I did it right after it came out and one of my friends has lost over 50 lbs doing it. I think my husband is finally ready to start it. :)
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    user deactivated...
  • ftrobbie
    ftrobbie Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I dialed in 25 mins of circuit training, general and then deducted 25% off the total. It was close enough. The weight loss comes from diet not exercise.