What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• mynewbug
    mynewbug Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Two days in a row at work and two different people asking me if I've lost weight !!!:bigsmile:
  • afortunatedragon
    afortunatedragon Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    This saturday I went throuh my clothes and everything too big had to go.
    Two black 90 litre bags made their way to charity :sad: :blushing: :bigsmile:
  • aarar
    aarar Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    I ran 50km yesterday! It was my longest distance ever and I actually felt great by the end. Two years ago I struggled to walk up 2 flights of stairs.

Wow that's impressive! I just started running a month ago and am up to about 7km, don't think i'll ever have enough training time to make 50! Great work.

Wow that's actually pretty incredible that you only started a month ago and already up to 7km! Keep it up!
  • Humbugsftw
    Humbugsftw Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    My fiancé doesn't like laying his head on my chest now because it's getting 'too bony'.
  • True_Blue82
    True_Blue82 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    A tri is a tri - congratulations! Once you do one, you'll be hooked! That's a tremendous achievement!
  • rhina23
    rhina23 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    i went through a box full of clothes i couldn't wear before because they were already too small for me.
    ended up emptying the whole box. they re now back in my closet and i have enough clothes for the winter !

yay me!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I just noticed, when looking at myself in the mirror as I exercised, that I have totally lost my saddlebags! Woohoo!
  • civilizedworm
    civilizedworm Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Over the weekend I attempted to give my preschool-aged daughter a piggy-back ride. I couldn't do it.

My back is again is to wide.

NSV?
  • looneytunes32
    looneytunes32 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Got my test results back and after 6 months of eating better my cholesterol levels changed so much that most are right where they need to be. Officially do NOT have to go on meds, and got a "good job, keep it up" from my doc.
  • gardengirl40
    gardengirl40 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have been having a bad few weeks, this thread has cheered me up no end! My NSV is that the other day I was asked to stay late at work for something and I said I already had a commitment. My commitment was that I have promised myself I will ALWAYS run on a Wednesday after work. Before now I would have just ditched my commitment to myself and stayed at work.
  • moraiwebird
    moraiwebird Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I grabbed the first pair of jeans I could reach in the closet, and comfortably put them on.

What I didn't know is that they were a pair of size 7 juniors skinny jeans from a handful of years back.

Woo!
  • livendive
    livendive Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    30 days in, my belt is two notches tighter and I'm wearing some clothes again that I'd been avoiding the last several months, including the shirt I've got on right now. I started walking, then "walgging", and last weekend ran the first mile out of three without slowing to a walk once. My pace has improved every time, and when hip trouble kicked in, I un-retired my bicycle rather than using the excuse, and last night rode 10 miles despite the temperature being low triple digits. Next opportunity is this weekend, running Warrior Dash with my cousin who is fit and less than half my age. :-D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!