Fine tuning my Diet and workout plan

Options
HI Everyone
I have bean on my diet (New way of life) for 3 weeks now. I am 100% committed to this. Now that I am starting my 4th week I want to fine tune what I am eating. I make all of my food on sundays and just eat the same thing all week. Here are what my goals are...

Start Wight 255
Height 5'11
Skinny legs and arms just the chest and midsection are well :(

Goals
My first goal is to hit 199 :) ... I would fill amazing to be under 200 I have not seen this sins like 8th grade.
2nd goal is to work my way down but keep as much muscle mass as possible.
3rd goal is to get down to 10% body fat
4th goal when I hit 10% start bulking up.

I work out 5 days a week doing cross fit type of cardio and free wights.

I would like to see if I could hit my 10% by the end of the Year :)

So Any help would be grate! Thanks

Replies

• Mykaelous
    Mykaelous Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    The first time I saw 199 it felt amazing.

You probably should post your start weight and height if you want people to tell you what goals sound reasonable. That said at a reasonable pace of 2 lb's a week I am sure you can calculate whether you would hit your goals or not.
  • Exiledsoul
    Exiledsoul Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sorry for got that part :P

• Exiledsoul
    Exiledsoul Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    To day I did about 1:45 mins in the Gym ... I did 10 min on the elliptical to worm up got my hart rate up to 171 Then I worked out my chest doing Bench press incline, decline, normal and assisted dips. I then did some floor cardio I did 15 situps 10 kettlebell swings and 10 Box jumps 4x After that I did some medisinball work. Squat throws and some other stuff I don't know what to call it lol.

But I fill like a good workout. I do stuff like this but switch up from arms to legs and back for 5 days.