Calling all Primal Eaters

Options
Just wanted to start a thread for us here. I would like any of you to add me to your friends. I would like to be able to see what you are eating and maybe learn a thing or two or vice versa. We can disscus any issues/ concerns/ success here too. I hope there are more people going primal then just the few that I have come across. I have been doing it for about a week and I have already seen fantastic results. I am in a better mood, more consistant energy, none of the highs and lows like before. I just feel healthier.

For any of you interested in Primal eating, you can do an internet search for "The Primal Blueprint" and/or "Marks Daily Apple".

Replies

• NineInchGirl
    Options
    So is like like a high protein diet?
  • leanmass24
    leanmass24 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    High protien/ high fat, but good fats. Eat like a caveman would have. Meat , Fruits, Veggies, Nuts, Seeds, Berries. No processed junk. Cut out grains/legumes(peanuts are not nuts)/ some dairy. Protien should be between 0.7-1.0g for every pound of your lean body mass. Keep the carbs under a 100g per day(under 150 to maintain). That is as far as diet goes. It is highly recommended to go all organic, but I dont have that kind of money, or time right now.
  • leanmass24
    Options
    deleted for repost
  • leanmass24
    Options
    deleted for repost
  • starlitesue
    Options
    I'm not currently doing the Primal Diet .... but I'm thinking about it. I'm going to add you so I can see what you eat and how it's done!