Team UK- Northern Numpties vs Southern Softies Results

Options

Replies

• lrns88
    lrns88 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hey hun, no biggy but I weigh-in on a Sunday normally! Does that mean my weigh in tomorrow will count towards this?! Or do I have to wait a week? xxx

Have you got a weight for Sunday 9th? I can put that as your start weight, then tomorrows' can count as your week one...

The weight I sent you originally (so what's on your amazing table!) was my WI for Sunday 9th. I'll WI in today when I get up =)

Thanks for sorting this all out it's fab!!
  • mellissacase
    Options
    Thanks for doing this, can't wait to see the results! Not so gutted that I'm third heaviest for the Northerners but defiantly more determined than ever to bring this figure down.

Come on you Northerners!!!!!!
  • lrns88
    Options
    Updated.....

Startingstats-1.jpg

queenmedusa we're the same weight and WI on the same day!!
  • James501
    James501 Posts: 148
    Options
    Updated.....

Startingstats-1.jpg

queenmedusa we're the same weight and WI on the same day!!

loving the table!
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    *bump* so I have it listed on My Topics!

Love the table btw :happy: will let ya know tmrw what I weigh in at...:indifferent: hopefully a loss, but I'll be happy if I've stayed the same x
  • lushy20
    lushy20 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    what does bump mean i see it alot
  • queenmedusa
    queenmedusa Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    It means that you're pushing it up the list of recent topics - whenever you reply it 'bumps' the topic to the top of the list x
  • mellissacase
    Options
    Oh I never knew that either, makes sense now!
  • dilemmadale86
    Options
    Just wondering if you're still accepting entries to the group or if it's too late?
    Emxx
  • lrns88
    Options
    Hey I WI at 168.5lbs today, so thats a lose of 2.5lbs this week!!! xxxx
  • Rosy67
    Rosy67 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Just wondering if you're still accepting entries to the group or if it's too late?
    Emxx

That's fine, Em. You just need to send me a message with your weight last week (=starting weight for challenge), the day of the week you weigh on, and then update me (via a message to my inbox please- I can't physically chase 40 odd people all over the boards) when you know this week's weight. Oh, and which team you want to be on, of course!!!

Ros x
  • Rosy67
    Options
    MY BRAIN HURTS!

Please please PLEASE can people make life easy for me and send any weights, weighdays, locations etc to my inbox. I cannot keep up with 43 peoples' posts on 3 threads and everybody's status updates! It's doing my head in! :explode: :sad: :drinker:

Can you pass the message on to everyone who you see posting an updated weight to remind them to send it to me separately as well. If you send it to me on your weigh day, rather than on Saturday, I've a better chance of getting it all correct.

Also, apologies in advance if you don't get a reply to a message you've sent me. I will try and acknowledge, but my inbox is humongous...

Thanks everyone :flowerforyou:

*goes to lie down in a darkened room*
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Ros thanks so much for doing all this! Table looks great! Will send you a message with my update tomorrow.

Go Softies!!
  • Lauz_88
    Lauz_88 Posts: 29
    Options
    Rosy, i've sent you a private message with all my info, am hoping to join!
  • Plantpot
    Plantpot Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Ooooooh this is brill - love it!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    BUMPING - For my topics

Thanks!! xxxx
  • James_H
    James_H Posts: 48
    Options
    Oooh, can I join please? I'm a Southern Softie...
  • Matt_S_1978
    Matt_S_1978 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Oooh, can I join please? I'm a Southern Softie...

Only if you stop eating KFC haha

just kidding.
  • Rosy67
    Options
    Emxx

That's fine, Em. You just need to send me a message with your weight last week (=starting weight for challenge), the day of the week you weigh on, and then update me (via a message to my inbox please- I can't physically chase 40 odd people all over the boards) when you know this week's weight. Oh, and which team you want to be on, of course!!!

Ros x

Livingforever: yes, you can...just see above. Same goes for anyone else....
    If you haven't got a weight from last week, I'll just start you in at Week 1 (Sun 16th to Sat 22nd Jan)

Ros x
  • Rosy67
    Options
    BTW everyone, if you fancy putting your team affiliation on your signature, we will all get to know our team mates and the opposition quicker ;)