90 pounds down

Options
1973mikeg
1973mikeg Posts: 54 Member
My name is Michael and back in 2007 I was at my heaviest over 242+ pounds. I did not realize how much the over weight I was. My doctor told me that I was pre diabetic. I was concerned and needed to change my bad habits. I started to watch what I ate and started to ride my mountain bike. By 2010 I was down 60 pounds, but it was not constant. I would fluctuate by 25 pounds. In 2011 I lost my job and without notice I was up to 217 pounds. In May 2013 I joined MFP. I was focusing on my calories and started to lose weight. I July 2013 I started a workout program called Insanity. I enjoyed this program and I became committed to getting healthy. I work nights and was always tired and sluggish. This May I started to eat clean. With better and proper nutrition the weight fell off and I have energy. I started to sleep better. I now like to help motivate others.

IMG_20140713_125102.jpg

IMAG0176.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!