need friends to keep going!

Options
i'm back at it with about 80 pound to lose! please add me the more support the easier this is!

Replies

• LaxJac
    LaxJac Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Happy to provide support/motivation, feel free to add - All the best - Jay
  • anndawe
    anndawe Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I need support and motivation. Please feel free to add :)
  • sezziejm
    sezziejm Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi, I log daily... Feel free to add me :) .. & Good Luck x
  • bbcosgrove
    Options
    I don't know how to add friends yet but am back at this after a break for surgery. I would be happy to have friends for motivation.
  • HeatherL0219
    HeatherL0219 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same, so I'll add you! Anyone else can feel free to add me as well! :-)
  • WorkoutJunkie1
    Options
    A support system is why I'm here. I try to do my best to motivate you. But first don't look at 80 as a whole. Break it down to obtainable goals like 10 pounds. 10 looks a lot easier than 80 right?
  • Nuhnie
    Nuhnie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking to add friends for support. I started dieting on May 28, and lost 7 lbs.. After about a week I was told about MyFitnessPal. Since following MFP, I've lost an additional 10 lbs. I'm aiming an additional 75 lbs. I've had my ups and downs. I count and weigh everything. I drink at least 8-12 cups of water a day. Snacks are AFTER dinner IF I have the extra calories. I do cardio, using Tony Littles Gazelle Glider, and an elliptical/stationary bike, 3 to 5 times a week. When my back allows, I walk at least once a week w/my granddaughters. I count cleaning/laundry in burned calories. I try not to add calories by using the BURNED CALORIES. I have also joined a gym. I will be starting there soon (5-10 more lbs, not comfortable yet going in public to exercise)..
    Please add me to you list of friends. I get lots of encouraging from family and friends, but encourage from strangers works too.
    Looking forward to meeting MFP users and adding you to my friends list.

• ashaaaivy
    ashaaaivy Posts: 1
    Options
    Looking for friends too. I literally have no motivation. Wanna lose 15 lbs. Feel free to add me :)
  • MyTurn2BHappy
    MyTurn2BHappy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • tweedledee16
    tweedledee16 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add, anyone!
  • Tabbycat42
    Tabbycat42 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm back on this after a good year of being away - I need friends to help me stick at it this time!
  • briemyre
    briemyre Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My fit fam is what keeps me going on the days I'm not feeling it! I added you. Anyone else is free to add me as well. Always happy to have more people to share with and support!
  • CDunn414
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want. I have 50 lbs overall to start losing from lack of exercise and dealing with my back condition known as spondylolisthesis. If you have this, you know what I'm talking about. Any motivators and support will be greatly appreciated. :)
  • inhobbited
    Options
    Hey there! I have a bit over sixty pounds to lose myself and I'd love to help support each other! Please feel free to add me, if you'd like! :)
  • purplemama28
    purplemama28 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone. I've lost 45 lbs looking for more friends to help motivate and support each other. :-)
  • TheUnjaded
    TheUnjaded Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have added you, we have roughly the same weight loss goal :smile: If anyone else would like to me to be part of their weight loss journey and you part of mine, please feel free to add me :happy:
  • Bsexi88
    Bsexi88 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Serious non crazies can add me 5'4 with 50-60lbs to lose most of my old friends are inactive so I'm starting over.
  • brenae13
    brenae13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have 50+ pounds to lose also. Just started hsvr on this mfp last week and started s gym so going things will go well. Good luck to you as well. :)
  • lisanangel
    lisanangel Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....I'm trying to lose my last 38 pounds by October 13 th
  • BrittanyYoungx
    Options
    Feel absolutely FREE to add me! I will warn you, though. I am a tough person and often my personality comes off as a hard-*kitten*. I do not like being mean, sometimes I just come off that way. I can help you in your journey as you help me with my own!