shave head or buzzed hair ?

Options

Replies

• wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    <
    Look at this sex appeal, just look at it. I just threw my chonies at my phone.
  • Christina_722
    Christina_722 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I love a man with a bald head....although using clippers without guard is ok as well. I agree with adding some facial scruff. That's always HOT! Post pics guys we need some sort of reference!

6HDiW6J.jpg

YES! Now that's what I am talking about! MY DREAM!!!
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Nothing better than rubbing a nice bald head :tongue:
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    If you do wear some kind of beard or facial hair I would say you can go for clean shaved head if you want. Even a 3 day beard like Statham is ok if it is dark/thin enough to be noticeable. If you have clean shaven face tho then better go with number 2 buzz.

The reason is because aesthetically you need to balance things out. If your whole head including facial hair is clean shaven it just does not look good. Your shaven head will attract people eyes and they will want to stare at it, the top of your shaven head. If there is beard or some kind of facial hair then it will draw people's sight down from top of your head and to your eye level balancing things out. Glasses, tattoos or piercings gets the same effect as facial hair. So if you have clear shaven head and face but don't wanna get beard you might wanna wear noticeable glasses. Or red lips can also do the work, if you are a bold woman, ahaha.

Just a little perspective from stylistic point of view.
    Quick, someone tell Sir Patrick Stewart he isn't aesthetically pleasing...
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    How_you_doin'.gif
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    My head is shaved and I am sexy as hell.

hth

QFT!
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I actually started losing hair around 15, wasn't noticeable until I was 17-18. I keep it buzzed on the lowest setting my hair clippers can go and my gf can't stop playing with it. So it's a winner for me.
  • phinphanbill26
    phinphanbill26 Posts: 574 Member
    Options

The bald head appreciates the effort.
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    If you do wear some kind of beard or facial hair I would say you can go for clean shaved head if you want. Even a 3 day beard like Statham is ok if it is dark/thin enough to be noticeable. If you have clean shaven face tho then better go with number 2 buzz.

The reason is because aesthetically you need to balance things out. If your whole head including facial hair is clean shaven it just does not look good. Your shaven head will attract people eyes and they will want to stare at it, the top of your shaven head. If there is beard or some kind of facial hair then it will draw people's sight down from top of your head and to your eye level balancing things out. Glasses, tattoos or piercings gets the same effect as facial hair. So if you have clear shaven head and face but don't wanna get beard you might wanna wear noticeable glasses. Or red lips can also do the work, if you are a bold woman, ahaha.

Just a little perspective from stylistic point of view.
    Quick, someone tell Sir Patrick Stewart he isn't aesthetically pleasing...

2vtaxkw.jpg
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    How would we know which would look better on you?

Statham looks good with his buzzed look, but not every guy is going to look like that with a similar cut. I personally don't find completely bald men all that attractive, but that's just my own opinion. I know plenty of people that drool over bald dudes. My husband has pretty short hair, but not quite buzzed - I like it longer, but it ain't my head. He says he's going to shave it all off once he starts losing his hair...I might cry.
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    How_you_doin'.gif

not-subtle-flirting.gif
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Bald heads are sexy..
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Bald heads are sexy..

Et tu? :sad:
  • marchellaz
    marchellaz Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    post a picture. Hard to say.
  • DanNight
    DanNight Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Bald....for sure.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    Bald heads are sexy..

Sorry man. It is just a fact that women like shiny things.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Bald heads are sexy..

so do Crows
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Bald heads are sexy..

FINE! :laugh:
  • phinphanbill26
    phinphanbill26 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    My hair has always been short and thininng.
    <<< Shaved my head when my wife was going through chemo treatments.
  • OhCora
    OhCora Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Bald heads are sexy..

BAHAHA good answer, I love that. try it either way. if you don't like it bald, wear a hat for a week. Don't like it stubbly, shave it. The time frame involved is relatively short. Not like when I had to decide between shoulder length and a pixie cut. Know what else women like? Guys who are willing to try something new. a little risk taking!