Clean Eating Group-Anyone interested?

Options

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Yeah! But I get to have my own definition of 'clean', right?

I think so. That's the only way I have been able to eat clean 100%. I made up my own rules for "clean" and voila! I get invited ;)
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I am committed to exercise and do my best to eat clean, but would love a group to support and share recipes with. Let me know if you are interested and I'll set up a group page.
    Just joined the one you created, thanks for starting it!:drinker:
  • lisadona84
    Options
    Count me in!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    An MFP friend of mine posted a topic on that group that seemed interesting (I followed it assuming it was in the recipes section on the main site). That caused me to think that it seems too bad to restrict discussion of healthy or low-cal recipes to a "clean eating" group in that obviously lots of people are interested in cooking vegetables or other low-cal recipes without self-defining as "clean eaters." I mean, just because I don't see any reason to cut ice cream out of my diet doesn't mean I don't also like to eat vegetables or have an interest in talking about healthy cooking.

Anyway, no big thing (don't worry, I don't plan to start an argument about what "clean eating" is, as I'm posted out on that), it's just why I'm always somewhat puzzled by the desire to create a dichotomy between "clean eaters" and everyone else, as if we didn't share many of the same culinary interests.
  • Maryam4eva
    Maryam4eva Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    In!!!
  • grammapattyp
    Options
    Just starting out would love to join!!!
  • jenamilligan
    jenamilligan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Check out Tosca Rino's website - a bit glossy but some great ideas and recipes!
  • lara_ko91
    lara_ko91 Posts: 1
    Options
    i would like to join too
  • mexy01
    mexy01 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join for the support. I'm overseas currently but def need some help.
  • colleenmconnor
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Sounds like quite the party. In for debates over milk, GMO, organic, grains, and Windex jokes.
  • libertygurl
    libertygurl Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm interested... I'd like to find some peer support...
  • rossraskolnikov
    rossraskolnikov Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Trying to transition to 'clean'. I'm in.
  • jewelryS
    jewelryS Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I would be interested. Over the past 3 years I have completely changed the way I eat. I love to cook and I use the fresh foods around me. In the summer I grow as much of my own as possible.
  • Rachlovesfitness
    Rachlovesfitness Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    count me in!!

Please add me as a friend as well, could use all the help I can get
  • XmanMike
    XmanMike Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well. Brotherman needs some help...
  • ddkphotos
    ddkphotos Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Please add me
  • Jojo2k11
    Jojo2k11 Posts: 48
    Options
    I'm completely interested, please count me in! I've just started a 5 day clean eating challenge and messed up already because I'm very prepared for dinner, but not much clue on breakfast and lunch.

Also, I have a billion questions about meats, fish, budget, etc. Since I basically control the eating menu in our household, recipe swapping will be great so my husband and brother-in-law don't get bored with my cooking.
  • nikkieharris1
    nikkieharris1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just been away camping and cycling one pot cooking, pasta, tuna and soup makes a tasty filling meal and you know what's in it , too it off with an apple , you may be able to have a cream tea along the way
  • sgtlee0626
    sgtlee0626 Posts: 16
    Options
    I would love to be a part of something like this! Love taking conventional dishes and making them over to healthy, clean, usually vegan or at least vegetarian. I've definitely fallen off the wagon from time to time but but would love to be "friends" with like-minded people on here!