T25 Results

Options
Show me your T25 results! Motivate me!

I started alpha phase yesterday. I struggled because I have a dodgy ankle and the jumping about was killing me.

Show me how great you all did :)

Replies

• bbcosgrove
    Options
    I am curious how it goes for you. I get cleared from my surgeon on Friday and will be starting that one. When I did it before it was a heck of a workout. I stayed with the lower impact as much as possible.
  • mstacey04
    mstacey04 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    The first pic was 1st day I did T25. 2nd is after alpha. 3rd is after beta.
    28ba4yc.jpg

This one is after gamma
    2gtddt5.jpg

I am doing gamma hybrid now. I love T25!! Good luck!
  • cmbauer99
    cmbauer99 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I am finishing gamma round this week. All said and done I will lose about 25 pounds. Quite a few inches.

Like you at the beginning I struggled, but now I am killing it. Once I finish this week, I will have before and after pics.

Stick with it, you wont regret it.
  • AshleighCowie88
    AshleighCowie88 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    28ba4yc.jpg

This one is after gamma
    2gtddt5.jpg

This is AMAZING!!! You look great!

Well done :D
  • melindabrock
    melindabrock Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have been debating on trying this. Im so afraid Im so big right now I wont be able to get through the workout and then get discouraged :( the pics are very motivational though!!!
  • Carlywiese
    Carlywiese Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I weigh 223 right now and am on week 3 of alpha phase. It's a tough workout for sure but Tania the modifier is always on screen giving low impact options when you just can't keep up with the main workout. Give it a try! It feels so good to finish it every day!
  • dontweightup
    dontweightup Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have been debating on trying this. Im so afraid Im so big right now I wont be able to get through the workout and then get discouraged :( the pics are very motivational though!!!

I would highly recommend giving it a shot. There is modifier, Tania, that is in there and she does things at a slower pace, lower impact so that you don't have to go crazy trying to keep up.

Shaun T is a great motivator and one thing he says constantly is "Just do the best that YOU can do". Everybody is different so just go at your own pace.

When I first started I couldn't hang at all, but I'm just about to finish week 10 and I still can't do it 100%, but it is effective :)
  • danika2point0
    danika2point0 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    28ba4yc.jpg

This one is after gamma
    2gtddt5.jpg

You look absolutely amazing! Can I ask about your diet? We have quite similar figures. I am in Week 2 of Beta round. I definitely feel strength and a few lost inches happening but still holding onto some of that stubborn belly fat (I see you HAD it, too!) and pounds aren't dropping on the scale. I am not sure if I am eating too much (it doesn't feel like it!). I typically eat between 1,700-2,000 calories per day. I am reluctant to go too much lower as these seem to be the correct figures for my TDEE but maybe I should shave off 50-100. I am 5.3.5'', 153 pounds. Thanks for any info on what worked for you. Your Gamma pic is inspirational!
  • paytenpar
    paytenpar Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    28ba4yc.jpg

This one is after gamma
    2gtddt5.jpg

OMG! you look sooo good!!
  • mattjft
    mattjft Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Picture 1 is day 1 Alpha
    Picture 2 is after completing Beta
    Picture 3 is after completing Gamma

10ckr6b.jpg

2ns40oz.jpg

and post gamma hybrid
    ao5h1w.jpg
  • xRedRockerx
    xRedRockerx Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    28ba4yc.jpg

This one is after gamma
    2gtddt5.jpg

Oh wow, you look so great! Well done!
  • melindabrock
    melindabrock Posts: 91 Member
    Options

I would highly recommend giving it a shot. There is modifier, Tania, that is in there and she does things at a slower pace, lower impact so that you don't have to go crazy trying to keep up.

Shaun T is a great motivator and one thing he says constantly is "Just do the best that YOU can do". Everybody is different so just go at your own pace.

When I first started I couldn't hang at all, but I'm just about to finish week 10 and I still can't do it 100%, but it is effective :)

Thank you! I think I will. I just hate setting my self up for failure but I am committed this time around so I will order today :)
  • TowsonChuck
    TowsonChuck Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I just finished the program a few weeks ago. I lost 20lbs, it wasn't a great result, but it was a good result. I'm not posting pics... still a lot more to lose before showing progress pics. I did a full write up on my thoughts on the program after surviving the ten weeks.

http://www.losehappy.com/?p=102
  • TowsonChuck
    TowsonChuck Posts: 65 Member
    Options

You should do it, I was MUCH BIGER than you are when I started and when I finished the 10 weeks. The Modifier was a great help, by the middle of the program you will find that you can start using the modifier less and less.
  • Ems500c
    Ems500c Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I am thinking about trying this also!! Any feedback would be great? I have the DVD from a friend so I'm going to give it a try tonight to see if I want to order it. Does anyone see any negatives to doing this workout?
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I am thinking about trying this also!! Any feedback would be great? I have the DVD from a friend so I'm going to give it a try tonight to see if I want to order it. Does anyone see any negatives to doing this workout?

I am on week two and the only negatives I have so far are that it doesn't include any strength training yet, I have to be concious to add it in at other times and my calves are sore, but in a good way! I know for some people though with the amount of bouncing and jumping it can be really hard on the knees (I would have had this problem a few months ago). That's why there's the modified versions though, I would say modify if you are feeling knee or ankle pain before you hurt yourself.
  • AshleighCowie88
    AshleighCowie88 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    On double day Friday, do you need to do both workouts back to back? Im worried that I wont be able to manage!
  • cmbauer99
    cmbauer99 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    On double day Friday, do you need to do both workouts back to back? Im worried that I wont be able to manage!

At the beginning I would do 1 work out in the morning and then 1 at night

Now I am doing them back to back.

I actually starting doubling up a couple of them in the Beta Phase
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options

At the beginning I would do 1 work out in the morning and then 1 at night

Now I am doing them back to back.

I actually starting doubling up a couple of them in the Beta Phase

I have been doing them back to back, as its how it fits in my schedule best with a 5 minute water break in between. It doesn't really specify anywhere I could find if its meant to do back to back or two separate workouts, I'd say it would be up to you and your fitness level.
  • mattjft
    mattjft Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You don't have to they even suggest that if you want you can do one Friday and one Saturday it's just an extra workout no matter when you do it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!