Weigh In

Options
When is the best time and day to have a weigh in. Is it in the morning or?
When i was at weight watchers it was a monday. But you had all these pro points to use at the weekend so you were heavier then.
When does your weight actually come off? is it after excercise or every day???:ohwell:

Replies

• spennato
    spennato Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    The general consensus is to weigh once a week, but I weigh in every day. The morning is the best time to weigh yourself. Good Luck!!!!
  • Jbonar
    Jbonar Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    No one day matters. Just do it at the same time, on the same day to be consistent. Essentially it's the downward trend you are looking for. Playing with the scale to manipulate the numbers will not pay out in the long run. Good luck!

btw - When I was in WW, I weighed in on a Thurs evening after work.
  • bigmanfaldo
    Options
    Ok thanks
    Will have a go. Really hard this diet game.
    I work funny hours. Up early and home early so dont tend to eat a lot during the day and starving at night.
  • mommyfirst77
    Options
    Morning is typically said to be the best! But I agree... Consistency is the easiest way ~
  • 60HzShuffle
    Options
    I do Thursday mornings and Sunday mornings. It's easier for me to stay focused on a few days at a time for some reason. More often than that and I think you are just seeing water fluctuations.
  • bigmanfaldo
    Options
    I have a tendancy to jump on the scales all the time but i think the weight goes up and down every day, so when its up a wee bit it gets you down. So think will try and stick to one day a week maybe wed or the day when i am the lightest:laugh:
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I have a tendancy to jump on the scales all the time but i think the weight goes up and down every day, so when its up a wee bit it gets you down. So think will try and stick to one day a week maybe wed or the day when i am the lightest:laugh:

You sound like my husband. He is an obsessive weigher too and usually weighs 3 times a day. I weigh first thing in the morning, which is when I usually am the lightest. :laugh: I think once a week is probably the best. I would just make sure you weigh at the same time and under the same circumstances so you have an accurate picture of your progress.

Good luck! You can do this!