No weight/inches lost after 3+ months

Options
2»

Replies

• honeycrisp75
    honeycrisp75 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Ok, thanks for all the replies!! I was told that stress plays a huge role, and that is going to keep me from losing any weight. Well guess what...that's never going away, and I will keep trying to lose!! Actually, I would rather lose the inches again because I know I am burning fat. I will try out a food scale to make sure I am eating the right calories.
  • SrMaggalicious
    SrMaggalicious Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Ok, thanks for all the replies!! I was told that stress plays a huge role, and that is going to keep me from losing any weight. Well guess what...that's never going away, and I will keep trying to lose!! Actually, I would rather lose the inches again because I know I am burning fat. I will try out a food scale to make sure I am eating the right calories.

You got this, honeycrisp! No more eyeballing...maybe you have HUGE eyes! :-))
    Stay the course...you can do it! I'm 5ft 1 and had the same prob you had, but since MFP, I weigh EVERYTHING!! and calculate, calculate, calculate until I know I'm in the correct range. Good luck!! :flowerforyou: