Hey.. looking for fun positive people!!

Options
nays1983
nays1983 Posts: 63 Member
Hey All it's time for me to drop this 12kg!!!looking for some positive people to join me on this journey and I will return the favour!! ????

Replies

• 87Djones
    87Djones Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I like supporting others on their journey as others did for me
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I'm always on and love giving and receiving motivation!
  • christarae1
    christarae1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    ADD ME! ADD ME!! I've got around 20lbs to lose (maybe more), and have already lost over 30lbs since joining! :)
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    LOVE POSITIVE PEOPLES!!! :happy: So excited about joining your Group! :) With the thought of turning fifty this year, I kinda went into panic mode and decided to make some changes in my life. I started my Journey back in March and started at 184lbs. I joined a fitness group near my home which offers free workouts 3-4 days per week and they get together for hikes on Sunday. I Love this group who all are very supportive for each other and you can go at your own pace without feeling intimidated. I'm a church goer on Sundays so do miss out on the hikes. :( I suffer from Tachycardia and have issues with very fast heart rate so cannot do extreme cardio without passing out as well as have Hypothyroidism. I have however been very diligent in my workouts three days out of the four and walk almost everyday at least 3mi. I have also changed my eating habits drastically. I was one of those who went for years starving myself fat by eating nothing during the day except for coffee (with lots of sugar) and then ate dinner with my family usually late in the evening. I did this for about twenty years and went from a size six up to a 16. I now eat very sensibly throughout the day including at least one Protein shake in place of one of my main meals and have small healthy snacks mid morning, mid afternoon and late night. In doing this I had gotten down to 159lbs. These past three weeks I have been extremely busy renovating a home in another state away from my group and have been slipping on my meals again (not eating much)! I have gained back 8 lbs. which is very discouraging. I unfortunately am in a very rural area with no vehicle to keep my healthy stock of food around. :( 2-3 more weeks here and then back to my routine and my support system. For the time being I am hoping for some healthy tips and support from this group and look forward to getting back to my positive results.:bigsmile: BTW I'm not FabulousFanta LOL :laugh: It's supposed to be FabulousFantasticFifty (which is my Goal! :happy: )