designer Fitbit bracelets

Options
ScubaAmyMN
ScubaAmyMN Posts: 1,726 Member
FYI for the ladies (or gentleman who really like to accessorize) - the Tory Burch line that was supposed to launch "this spring" has finally been revealed.

http://www.toryburch.com/accessories/tory-burch-for-fitbit/

Too bad the gold bracelet is $195. I was excited for that one. But my lifestyle allows me to get away with wearing the silicone bracelet almost all the time (and the couple times I couldn't I tucked the Fitbit into my bra). The $38 bands are pretty cute though.

* I'm in no way affiliated with Tory Burch or Fitbit - just sharing info because I know it's something I would like to know! Hopefully people who aren't remotely interested didn't click on this thread anyhow.

Replies

• ninav1980
    ninav1980 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    just saw that too! still trying to decide if i want to spend the money. the gold one is my fave!
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Too cool!
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I saw them as well. Thought they were REALLY pretty.
  • ninav1980
    ninav1980 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    question for anyone who knows. I noticed there is also a necklace option. I thought the fitbit had to be on your wrist to track. How exactly does it work?
  • ScubaAmyMN
    Options
    question for anyone who knows. I noticed there is also a necklace option. I thought the fitbit had to be on your wrist to track. How exactly does it work?

I don't know but there are necklace options from various sellers on Etsy too, so I'm thinking it might work? Otherwise you'd think people MIGHT quit making them?

Speaking of, has anyone ever bought one of the various bracelet options on Etsy or elsewhere?
  • 9ofCoins
    9ofCoins Posts: 9
    Options
    pretty but the bracelet is listed only as "metal"
    Nickle?
    Pot metal?
    Steel?
    Metal paint?

There is no extra charge when your wrist goes green?
  • ScubaAmyMN
    Options
    pretty but the bracelet is listed only as "metal"
    Nickle?
    Pot metal?
    Steel?
    Metal paint?

There is no extra charge when your wrist goes green?

But if you actually click on it, the description specifically says "solid brass." I'm not sure how well solid brass wears, but they do reveal the material.
  • MrTolerable
    MrTolerable Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    eh.. still nothing I can get.

Wishing Boss or Armani would get in on dis.
  • mamaleftwich
    mamaleftwich Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I just was reading my e-mails and saw this. I really liked the gold-tone one but certainly not for $195.00! That's more than the fitbit cost!
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    eh gold is not my thing I prefer silver etc.

Still not gonna get one.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options

It can actually be in your pocket and work the same way it does on your wrist. Not quite sure how they did that, but I suspect magic.
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    Wow, those are pricey. I'd get a Misfit Shine. The accessories are pricey, too, but not that high.

I bought some jewelry supplies to make a pendant for my One. Ha. Never happened. :laugh:
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    You don't even GET the flex device with it. That is a lot of money to pay on something that will be lost just as easy as the other bands.
  • newmom_2012
    newmom_2012 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I wish I could afford this right now. I love them all.