Friends request?

Options
2»

Replies

• christarae1
    christarae1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Add me all if you need a great friend full of positive support who never has a bad day! Okay, the bad day part was a lie, but the rest is true! :) 30 pounds down since joining MFP, with around 20 to lose!

Oh and Im also a chocolateaholic!!! :/
  • prism1968
    prism1968 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the adds!
    Looking forward to 'losing' with y'all :)
  • stricklandalynn
    Options
    Hello Everyone!

New here to MFP! I'm 48 and have just a few pounds (mostly around the waist, of course) I would like to lose, it's tough to stay away from things you really love and enjoy eating but if you are really committed to losing then it will happen! Just getting started so any advice or help would be greatly appreciated. I work out at home, don't care for gyms. I have a treadmill and recently purchased the Perfect sit up. We'll see how that works!: smile:
  • prism1968
    prism1968 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone!

New here to MFP! I'm 48 and have just a few pounds (mostly around the waist, of course) I would like to lose, it's tough to stay away from things you really love and enjoy eating but if you are really committed to losing then it will happen! Just getting started so any advice or help would be greatly appreciated. I work out at home, don't care for gyms. I have a treadmill and recently purchased the Perfect sit up. We'll see how that works!: smile:

Hi and welcome!
    I work out at home, also, mostly because the traffic is so bad in this town I can't stand to drive to the gyms lol :) Sending you a friend request!