Big busted girls and exercise

Options
I'm jst wondering how you all cope with star jumps etc i'm a GG cup in the UK and these absolutley kill me ! Any tips ?

Replies

• maureensc
    Options
    Enell bras is the answer. They are not attractive but are wonderful for working out!!!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Yeah you have to get a very good support bra thats made for exercising. Its going to be expensive but worth it in the long run.
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    ah yes..i hold them down myself. there is no way i can be jumping around and not...it's annoying...but unfortunately I can't afford much of anything let a lone a good sports bra. For now at least. ;( I wear the bra and "sports" bra over for now..but jumping...I hold them down. LOL
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Try doubling up 2 sports bras maybe as a starter. Also, when i first began my diet (i was much more heavy chested than i am now) i did workouts that didn't involve a whole lot of jumping around. I would walk uphill at an incline, & do mostly upper body like punch combos, jabs,uppercuts, anything that avoided JUMPING AROUND!! lol Now that i'm down 35lbs, my chest is significantly smaller and it's much easier.
  • JeanMargaret
    Options
    I'm with Maureen. Enell bras are a great! They're not super attractive, but they totally do the job.
  • LeslieAnn72
    LeslieAnn72 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Where do you find them at?
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    ah yes..i hold them down myself. there is no way i can be jumping around and not...it's annoying...but unfortunately I can't afford much of anything let a lone a good sports bra. For now at least. ;( I wear the bra and "sports" bra over for now..but jumping...I hold them down. LOL

LOL i do the same thing (hold them down) it's awkward but a lot less painful lol
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    ROFL i sooooooo know what you meen!! :)
    i just keep my arms to the front of me if you know what i meen :)
    there is no sports bra in the WORLD good enough for that job!
  • kris2683
    kris2683 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I wear my regular bra with a sports bra over it, if I need extra support.
  • staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    Options

LOL i do the same thing (hold them down) it's awkward but a lot less painful lol

Thats what i do to but i dont feel i'm getting the same effect from a star jump by holding my boobs down lol
  • Hunbun72
    Hunbun72 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I'm a size 44I and 5'2. I would love to take up jogging. But I soo top heavy I'm a little scared that lt will hurt. I thinking about trying a smaller sports bra maybe that will keep them controlled.
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    My oldest can't find her size in stores and the sports bras don't do it. She also has an Enell from an internet store. Try googling them!
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Where do you find them at?

http://www.titlenine.com/product/313801.do

Enell also has a website with a store locator.

Life changing. Seriously.
  • Hunbun72
    Hunbun72 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello, can you tell me where can you find the Enell bra.
  • yourmamasaidwha
    Options
    and there's about 12-15 enell's on ebay as I type these words : )

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=enell&_sacat=See-All-Categories

there ya go : ) 15 exactly...didn't check the sizes, sorry
  • jamielee37
    jamielee37 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    like a few others said, get an old regular bra and wear a sports bra over it. I have a really old sports bra too that's probably a size too small and those babies don't move in it! lol
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I'm a size 44I and 5'2. I would love to take up jogging. But I soo top heavy I'm a little scared that lt will hurt. I thinking about trying a smaller sports bra maybe that will keep them controlled.

i have big boobs too, i have just started jogging i find if you wear a tight hoody done up and keep you arms to your side you can just about manage a slow jog!
    try it think of all those other cals...
  • jenmarkub
    Options
    Try justmysize.com
  • traceytoo
    traceytoo Posts: 163
    Options
    I strap myself down, being double GG too .. I wear my normal bra, a sports bra over that, then my swimming costume speedo, cos they are always tight and then a work out top ..lol, so well and truly held down !!
  • jdmacfam
    Options
    I wear my regular bra with a high impact sports bra over it. I don't like the uni-boob look most sports bras give and this is a great fix for that. BTW - I jog and I'm a D so it does the trick!