Eating for Weight Loss

Options
Hey everyone! So I kind of have the problem where i don't really eat much and I am working on that but man! I never realized how hard this is especially with a shot metabolism. I can literally go a whole day without eating and feel fine or when I am hungry the max amount of meals I can do is 2 when I am home, 3 when I am at a friend's house. What doesn't really help is that I am unemployed at the moment and living with my parents who mostly buy junk food and rarely vegetables or fruits. I have had this discussion before about switching to a healthier eating lifestyle but in return got called rude and was told i don't have to eat the stuff. I don't know what to do :/
Any ideas?

Replies

• micheleb15
    micheleb15 Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    Most of us are eating for weight loss. Honestly, you can still eat crap and lose weight. Foods that provide nutrients and fit your macros have other benefits, but if I ate 1500 calories of ice-cream, I would still be at a deficit and losing weight. Are you logging your food?
  • belixus
    belixus Posts: 8
    Options
    Most of us are eating for weight loss. Honestly, you can still eat crap and lose weight. Foods that provide nutrients and fit your macros have other benefits, but if I ate 1500 calories of ice-cream, I would still be at a deficit and losing weight. Are you logging your food?

Yes I have been; oh i see! The thing is when i heard people speak of weight loss or when i look it up its always showing more intake of veggies and fruits and cutting out a lot crap foods, I don't know if my logs are visible. I'll send you a request to check it out.