Just moved in

Options
Hello! I just moved into the neighborhood! I joined by adding the app to my Droid last week. This is my first time on the website.... so far I love it!

Anyway, I am about 20+ pounds overweight and our family is planning a trip to Disney World in the Spring. Would love to try and lose at least 15 pounds before we go so I started looking for a good app to track my progress. After looking at several, I decided on this one and, so far, am very happy with how easy it is to use! Hopefully I will stay motivated enough to lose the weight and then some, while also becoming more fit and healthy!

Replies

• Ms_Clay
    Ms_Clay Posts: 17
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Glad to have you! We all work together encouraging and checking up on each other. Please feel free to add me! I'd love to help with whatever I can for you to reach your goal.
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Welcome! My situation is similar (minus going to Disney World, though I did work there for many years). Once I checked out the MFP app and downloaded it, everything snowballed. Add me if you like, and we can encourage each other. Good luck!