Replies

• cmevans12
    cmevans12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Could you add me please. Thank you.
  • yassy124
    yassy124 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well, please! Would love to learn some new recipes!
  • ShalaraQ
    ShalaraQ Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    If you click on the groups link at the top of the community page, and enter "Clean Eating Jumpstart" it will bring up that group. Come join us!
  • crosstraindylan
    crosstraindylan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Everyday all day! Add me if you're looking for some great recipes/exercise combinations/ clean eating :).
  • ptvu0052
    ptvu0052 Posts: 7
    Options
    i signed up to drop a few suggestions - probably not what everyone has in mind, but working for me well.

i consider eating clean avoiding foods with heavy fats, heavy chemicals or cholesterol, eating foods with good nutrition and taste that contribute to my overall health and well being. foods that don't make you feel tired after eating them or don't have tons of added salt, which can make workouts harder as the salt raises blood pressure.

i often eat organic, but that's just me, and i don't eat sugars - i sweeten with stevia or xylitol, both of which aren't harmful for you, and are naturally occurring, each sourced from an individual plant. stevia won't hurt your teeth, while xylitol is actually good for them. btw, if you go with xylitol, start off gradually as it has a laxative effect till you adjust to it.

I am in!
    I just started yesterday. Although I already broke the rule by having a prepared cookie but I am going to try to stay on track. I just watched Hungry for Change and Forks over Knives on Netflix, and that I made me realized that food that used to thought to be healthy are actually full of additives. So no more of that. I am going to try to go for organic options only. That's just me. No judgement.

Thank you for posting this. I am totally in.
  • jyogit
    jyogit Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    sounds good ..im trying too :)
  • caitastic24
    caitastic24 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely interested! I don't see the group. Do you have the link or can you send me an invite?