Joined months ago and never used - please help!

Options
Hi guys!

I joined months ago and never used it - for the last few weeks have been pretty good but i feel like i'm talking to myself (and maybe going mad!) would love to find someone with similar goals:

I was a smoker for 12 years - i've now quit (but still on patches) have started running (with Couch to 5k - on week 6 :smile: ) am 5'4'' and weigh 140lbs :ohwell: and am looking to go to around 125lbs! I have two lovely doggies and terrible willpower!

Would love to meet some like-minded people to give them support too!

Hayzi x

Replies

• EmelyJ
    EmelyJ Posts: 208
    Options
    Hi-

I'd love to work with you and maybe be some sort of help and motivator. Feel free to friend me.
  • LivingFree
    Options
    I'd love to help support your willpower - it really helps having friends going through the same trials :)
    Feel free to friend me.
  • primadonza80
    Options
    Hi I'm here if you need me:happy: I joined a week ago and today is my first day on my journey, If you ever need advice or food Ideas I'm here and I will do the same:smile:
  • ixannaq
    Options
    I too have two doggies (they are not always lovely though) and my willpower is almost non existent. I've only joined today but am a veteran of many diets - feel free to friend me.:smile:
  • Wetikaba
    Wetikaba Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I am new to the program and have similar goals. I wanna be back to the weight I had last year. I already lost weight with counting calories and it works great! Last year was really tough on me so I let the sneaky weight back in. This won't happen twice :)
    I would love to do it with pals! Let's team up!