65 lbs Gone & Still going

I've never posted a success story before- so bear with me. I actually began my Journey back April 2013. I began at Around roughly 250 + lbs. I honestly stopped weighing after a while. I began to sift through all my clothes and looks for ones that were too small- I even bought some new ones I knew wouldn't fit. They looked great (I can now wear most of them) and they helped Keep me motivated a bit. I have never really been one to exercise and watch my food, I've always been 'plump' and didn't expect much to change.
Within the first Few weeks I dropped lbs just by Cutting back on soda and chips and chocolate bars. I started logging all my food and felt really gross. I couldn't believe what I was eating. I still dabble in 'junk food' here and there, but fit it into my Calories for the day and ensure it's only a treat for the week :)
Since I was younger I had Taken Multiple Medications including Basic Birth control, Sleeping Pills and Inhalers. After I spent a month or so cleaning u my Dietary act, I visited my doters and got a check up. I switched my BC to a brand that had lower risks and Less chance of Weight Gain, Along with Weaning myself Off of my Sleeping pills (Still necessary sometimes). My inhalers I am proud to say has become pretty useless. I don't seem to nee them since I've lost a lot of weight. Of course I keep them around in case, but Exercise and Walking are much easier on my body now.

I began to Swim a lot, taking advantage of the free swims in my Area and when summer ended- I took up a Gym pass so I could continue swimming there! I love swimming as an exercise, I would take all sorts of Water Aerobics classes! I Kept it up until it became a financial issue, and from there I took it to my Room or The yard. I watched a veriety of Exercise classes online and Invested some time at my local park.

Last year, I also Took in an Abused dog, whom I named Midna and She became my best friend and Walking buddy. She loves to run and I know I need to try and Catch up with her! She makes it fun and easy to enjoy exercise. I did fall into a bit of a Slum recently, since I have come to a stand still- So I thought I would Share my Current Success! :D

This is me at my Graduation :c -
14wcak6.jpg

I don't Have many full body photo;s, but here is a good face reference
f3amxc.jpg

Replies

• bamadwl
    bamadwl Posts: 111 Member
    There's a lotta change in the face alone. Keep up the good work sweetie!!
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Very pretty. Keep up the good work.
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Congratulations! You look amazing! Thanks for posting- definitely inspiring!
  • eomuno215in541
    eomuno215in541 Posts: 201 Member
    Yup, big change! Fit things into your calorie goal: exactly. I love to see...big losers :D I'm happy for 10-pounders and I'm sure it's a struggle in it's own right. Respect everyone's journey. but it's SO encouraging to see 50, 100 lbs gone! The more you lose, the more you want to lose, right? Keep going! Besides the creeps and pervs, MFP is a great community, we're here for ya!
  • Congratulations! Job well done! You look like a "kid"! So very pretty . . . :heart: :heart:
  • suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Thank you for sharing your story. So happy for your that your health is so improved, and you look MAHVELOUS!!!! Also, congrats on getting a rescue dog. It is much nicer to walk with a dog than alone, and dogs are such good friends! They never judge or criticize, do they?
  • RachelSteeners
    RachelSteeners Posts: 249 Member
    Congratulations!! Keep up the great work :flowerforyou:
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Congratulations!!
  • 1973mikeg
    1973mikeg Posts: 54 Member
    Congratulations on your results. Keep up the great work.
  • Redribbon73
    Redribbon73 Posts: 117 Member
    Amazon g. You look so much younger too!
  • Advaya
    Advaya Posts: 226 Member
    In your after picture, you look like a young Stevie Nicks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!