FIT BIT

Good morning :flowerforyou:

Today is Win Your Race Wednesday and I'm always looking for ways to help others Win their race as well so I got more friends on the FitBit site.

For those who have FitBit One: Inquiry minds want to know :smile: Can someone please explain to me what does this mean "Some friends are inactive or have opted out of rankings. Show All Friends..."? I'm a little confused about the latter part. Why are people opting out of ranking on the FitBit site? :noway:

When I first got my Fit Bit One I LOVED it :love: We went everywhere together. After a year and 3 months we are closer than ever :laugh: I feel HORRIBLE when I can't cheer my fitbit friends on :explode: I feel naked when I forget it charging or on the dresser :mad: It has become a part of me. :happy:

Watching all of this action also motivated me and I got up to the top 10 elite friends and that was fun.

Now I can only speculate but another person helped explain that maybe they are keeping their stuff private. Thanks that helps but they why send out friend requests? Just curious that's all, nothing else.

Replies

• PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    g9uuGql.gif
  • Jovette42
    Jovette42 Posts: 280 Member
    :laugh: Why are you confused Paige?
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Between the excessive usel of the smileys… it seems you are wondering why people choose to keep their stats private? Or maybe not. Hard to tell. :huh:

There are many people who choose to keep their stats and everything private. Hard to believe, but there are still people out there who do not even have a Facebook account. *gasp*
  • Jovette42
    Between the excessive usel of the smileys… it seems you are wondering why people choose to keep their stats private? Or maybe not. Hard to tell. :huh:

There are many people who choose to keep their stats and everything private. Hard to believe, but there are still people out there who do not even have a Facebook account. *gasp*

Ooooooooo yes I am the President of the Happy Club and I'm a HUGE smiler :bigsmile: I can't help it I LOVE life. But I get what you are saying now BUT then why have friends???:noway:

Yeah I have a dear friend of mine (he's known me since I was 15 years old) and I always tease him that he's so old :laugh: he doesn't even have a computer :noway: :noway:
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member

I'm just trying to decipher the text between the millions of smileys. I'm still not sure what you are trying to say.
  • Jovette42

I'm just trying to decipher the text between the millions of smileys. I'm still not sure what you are trying to say.

Sorry I'm a VERY animated person :wink: Didn't mean to confuse anyone. The person above explained it well
  • Jovette42
    Also if you don't have a fit bit it's hard to explain how the site runs. I'm guessing that's where it may be confusing too. :laugh: It's fun watching the ranking placement and it's exciting for me to see everyone.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    LOVE watching my top 10 friends go up and down my husband

TMI!
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    tumblr_inline_mouxm8tY0l1qz4rgp.gif
  • Jovette42
    LOVE watching my top 10 friends go up and down my husband

TMI!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Jovette42
    :laugh: I know I know

Maybe I should have started off with THOSE WHO HAVE FITBITS???Hindsight is always 20/20
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member

Maybe I should have started off with THOSE WHO HAVE FITBITS???Hindsight is always 20/20

I have a Fitbit...
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Wow.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member

You can edit.
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Also if you don't have a fit bit it's hard to explain how the site runs. I'm guessing that's where it may be confusing too. :laugh: It's fun watching the ranking placement and it's exciting for me to see everyone.

Well, I've had my fitbit flex for about 7 months. I use it to keep track of runs, walks, and miles. That's it. I have never linked with friends because I'm doing my thing and don't care about competing with anyone but myself.

Maybe the newness wore off and people are dropping off because of that. Find new friends that are still there.

This is for you: :wink: :flowerforyou: :heart: :drinker: :laugh:
  • Cryptonomnomicon
    Cryptonomnomicon Posts: 848 Member
    LMUE3TT.jpg
  • Jovette42

I have a Fitbit...

Ok good then when you are on the site, you know where they have the rankings? When you click on friends, well on the bottom it says that statement.

But I think the other person explained it that people make their stuff private that's probably why they are not showing up in my ranking. This makes sense now :wink:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    No clue what you are talking about. Holy emoticons!
  • Jovette42

You can edit.

How? I'm not very techno savy sorry
  • srslybritt
    srslybritt Posts: 1,618 Member
    what-just-happened.gif?w=560