Hi fellow FPs :)

Options
I go through this vicious circle of being diligent with my diary and exercise and once I step on the scale(once a week)to see nothing has happened or my measurements haven't changed, I end up falling off the bandwagon. So I am hell bent on staying on track this time. I'm putting this out here in the open as motivation for myself. If anyone is looking for a friend to add please feel free to add me!

Replies

• Listeninguponyou
    Listeninguponyou Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'll add you! Always looking for more friends! Let's stay on track and get our goals! I'm 5'2 and need to lose 64lb! LET'S DO THIS! There's always time to change our habits.

-LUOY :flowerforyou:
  • chasitystarrettcolon
    Options
    I will add you too ;-) After struggling with depression for the last several months and meds packing on weight, I am ready to get back to the old me. Would love to have someone to share this journey with.
  • johnprimeaux
    johnprimeaux Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I go through this vicious circle of being diligent with my diary and exercise and once I step on the scale(once a week)to see nothing has happened or my measurements haven't changed, I end up falling off the bandwagon. So I am hell bent on staying on track this time. I'm putting this out here in the open as motivation for myself. If anyone is looking for a friend to add please feel free to add me!

I was afraid of that discouragement also. Here is what I did. I weigh myself as often as possible. That way, I see the little victories every single day. It keeps me motivated. I have only been back on here for roughly two weeks and I've lost nearly 12 pounds. I haven't lost any inches yet, but the movement on the weight has me extremely motivated.
  • jms1739
    jms1739 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi, Feel free to add me as well. I have been struggling for about 4 years, slowly putting the weight I lost back on. After the thyroid surgery, and a very stressful job, I finally found something that works for me. I have finally seen progress that I haven't seen in a very long time. I would lose 11lbs or so then it would stop and slowly start coming back on. But now I have a new job that I really love and I found my eating style that is working for me. Just keep positive and take one day at a time, you will get there. It is hard to not compare yourself with others. But this is your journey.

"If you take care of the small things, the big things take care of themselves. You can gain more control over your life by paying closer attention to the little things."

-- Emily Elizabeth ****inson
  • MyTurn2BHappy
    MyTurn2BHappy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I've been going through the depression thing too.. I'm feeling better now that I'm on meds and not crying all the time! LOL I'm doing this for me and only me! Feel free to add me anyone! :)))