1st week, a fair sucess

Options
So I have just finished my first week and I'm quite happy with the results. I lost 3lbs from 196 to 193, I lost an inch from my belly too, which is my main area for fat!

I went to the Gym 3 times this week, doing 60 mins of resistance machines and 20 mins across the cross trainer and treadmill, finished the week of with 60 mins of Boxercise this morning (and I ache a fair bit whilst typing this lol)

I'm planning on doing the same over the next week, my biggest challenge atm is not thinking about Chocolate, man I love chocolate, it's like loosing a best friend lol!!!!!

Replies

• Katybun3
    Katybun3 Posts: 172
    Options
    Well done 
  • Ghyllfoot
    Options
    Nice one, well done, today is my 7th day too...good luck in the remainder of your journey
  • Munchiemooka
    Munchiemooka Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Well done :happy:
  • Skye76
    Skye76 Posts: 28
    Options
    my biggest challenge atm is not thinking about Chocolate, man I love chocolate, it's like loosing a best friend lol!!!!!

I am right there with you, man!
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    welldone to you, I have just completed my 1st week also and Im soo happy that I have lost 5lb in a week I feel like I have more energy and am generally less moody and smiling more, i feel less sluggish and refreshed instead of knackered. I have a long way to go but i know we can do it.

good luck everybody.

charlie
  • Pandaschaefer
    Options
    Way to go! You're definitely taking steps in the right direction! Keep it up!
  • EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • shauns1
    shauns1 Posts: 16
    Options
    Thanks for all the positive comments, awesome site, awesome ppl :)
    P.S hello to those who friended me from this post, nice1
  • natisinvincible
    Options
    great work!
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Good job. I'm on my 7th day as well, and I know how good it feels to get off to a good start. Keep it up!
  • Gabbi
    Gabbi Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job... Keep it up!
  • okgirly
    okgirly Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! I am new this week too and can already tell a difference. It's great to have such a wonderful tool and friends there to support you. Keep it up! Can't wait to hear more success stories from you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!