Walden Farms Experience BAD BAD BAD

Options
13»

Replies

• kirkor
    kirkor Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    I like Walden Farms for its pancake syrup. To me it tastes better than Davinci's pancake syrup. Otherwise, I don't really like Walden Farms products.

I've heard great things about the pancake syrup, unfortunately the stores near me that carry Walden Farms products seem to carry everything BUT the syrup. :)
  • Birder155
    Birder155 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Depends on what the product is "those 0 calories sprays" that you use in place of olive oil or butter in your pans...

here's some comments on one of them

"I can't believe it's not butter" spray... some user....It has 0 calories

The bottle actually contains 990 calories and over 90 grams of fat.

Track that and see the difference in your weight loss.

That product was taken off the shelves in the grocery stores here that used to carry it. Now I know why.
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    leave the jar outside for the squirrels!
    Squirrels would probably avoid that chemical fake stuff.

here's some comments on one of them

"I can't believe it's not butter" spray... some user....It has 0 calories

The bottle actually contains 990 calories and over 90 grams of fat.

Track that and see the difference in your weight loss.
    I used that stuff on my last attempt to lose weight, until someone told me about how many calories are actually in it. Now I just stick to real butter since its easier to track and weigh.
  • Msadams224
    Msadams224 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have only tried the pancake syrup and I can't really say anything bad about it. Real maple syrup is SUCH a calorie trap with no real nutritional beneftis and while WF doesn't taste exactly like the real stuff it is an OK alternative. I wouldn't recommend using it everyday on things due to the highly processed nature of the product, but for the occassional protien pancake it works for me!
  • congruns
    congruns Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    i have a bottle of honey mustard dressing. its okay but that could be because i was hungry waiting for it to dispense because it was so thick..
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    I think they have decent syrups for pancakes. Caramel, blueberry, and maple are all decent for "diet food".
  • goneundone
    goneundone Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I use their Thousand Island Dressing on my pastrami sandwiches mixed with Bubbies pickle relish. I think it's great and my sandwiches are delicious. I don't know about eating it on a salad though.