Where are all of the Texans?

Replies

• Unicornlover
    Unicornlover Posts: 101 Member
    Wichita Falls here :-) I saw that you are a cyclist...have you ever participated in the HHH here in Wichita Falls? Right now I'm only able to ride a recumbant bike, but I'm hoping (fingers crossed) to participate in the HHH next year.

Anyone can send me a friend request :-)
  • Agent__J
    Agent__J Posts: 39
    BTW if anyone has heard of the Hotter N Hell bike race, the largest one day endurance cycling event in the country, well it is being held in Wichita Falls. Being a cyclist, I would also love to add cycling friends.

Is there a running event at this,as well, or is that another race?

It's just a bike race. As far as I know they don't have any corresponding running events and I lived there for quite a few years.

They have added more to the HnH 100 weekend, Mountain Biking, Trail Races, 10K and Half Marathons.
  • Agent__J
    Agent__J Posts: 39
    Wichita Falls here :-) I saw that you are a cyclist...have you ever participated in the HHH here in Wichita Falls? Right now I'm only able to ride a recumbant bike, but I'm hoping (fingers crossed) to participate in the HHH next year.

Anyone can send me a friend request :-)

I have participated in the last 6 Hotter N Hells, I have done 2 50 milers, 1 metric century and 3 full centuries. This year I am aiming to complete the triple threat.
  • Unicornlover
    Unicornlover Posts: 101 Member
    For the runners...the Color Run is coming back to Wichita Falls on November 1st!!!
  • trishfit2014
    trishfit2014 Posts: 304 Member
    As a Californian, I hope they are all in Texas--and stay there. :laugh:

No plans on moving to California. My last company couldn't pay me to do it. LOL . However I live in Austin and we wish you Californians would stay in California! LOL

Another Austinite who wishes the Californian would stop moving here.
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member

I highly doubt you will have any problems, dear...seeing as the cost of living and housing here is literally a quarter of what it is in California.

Fort Worth, by the way.
  • abbymommy915
    abbymommy915 Posts: 1 Member
    Texas! I'm from Webster.
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member

Please gtfo. You're making other Californians look bad. Thanks.:flowerforyou:

ETA: I'm a California native, living in Texas. California will always be home to me, but I appreciate Texas as well, so I'm adding this lovely tidbit. :laugh:

1470167_10152579911139600_294281828583510589_n.jpg?oh=bb8b115ab4db392104e2914442f1a921&oe=545448A0&__gda__=1413474704_63597ed356827d90e995f4f461120a93
  • Caseys925
    Caseys925 Posts: 4 Member
    I guess since I have been in Texas since 1988, I am no longer a yankee but considered a Texan now. I love Texas and the Dallas metro...here to stay.
  • tdrake331
    tdrake331 Posts: 1
    Representing Sugar Land, Texas. Born and raised a Texan! proud of it! :)
  • Valrotha
    Valrotha Posts: 294 Member

No plans on moving to California. My last company couldn't pay me to do it. LOL . However I live in Austin and we wish you Californians would stay in California! LOL

Another Austinite who wishes the Californian would stop moving here.

Well, they have to go somewhere since they bankrupted their own state.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,489 Member
    Greetings to Texans and Cowboys! Now if they could only play football..........................................:laugh: :laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • BarbellApprentice
    BarbellApprentice Posts: 486 Member
    ATX here.. Arlington, not Austin sadly.

Feel free to add.
  • SunshineKimL
    SunshineKimL Posts: 18 Member
    From NE Texas here. Around the Tyler area. :-)
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member

Please gtfo. You're making other Californians look bad. Thanks.:flowerforyou:

ETA: I'm a California native, living in Texas. California will always be home to me, but I appreciate Texas as well, so I'm adding this lovely tidbit. :laugh:

1470167_10152579911139600_294281828583510589_n.jpg?oh=bb8b115ab4db392104e2914442f1a921&oe=545448A0&__gda__=1413474704_63597ed356827d90e995f4f461120a93

:laugh: :love:
  • Tla0126
    Tla0126 Posts: 207 Member
    Oh me!!! I am!

Y'all can add me if you want! I'm active, track everyday, and workout 5-6 days a week.
  • RMR1958
    RMR1958 Posts: 1
    Hello from Thorndale,Tx I am DiebeticT2 since nov.2013 and still struggling with it trying to eat and exercise better so I'm trying to figure out how this works so feel free to add me we all need the support..Thanks!
  • beardedwarriortx
    beardedwarriortx Posts: 238 Member
    Close to Arlington
  • RenaTX
    RenaTX Posts: 345 Member
    Greetings to Texans and Cowboys! Now if they could only play football..........................................:laugh: :laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

We may not play football but we can sure as hell play basketball :happy: Go Spurs!
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Converse here, right outside of San Antonio. Howdy ya'll! :)