Should I eat back my workout cals

Options
124»

Replies

• Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    There's a hole in the bucket, Dear Liza Dear Liza...
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    My goodness! I just recently rejoined mfp and thought this would be an interesting topic. The nasty comments that went back and forth have definitely helped me make the decision NOT to ask for any support on the board. For some of us, opening up and asking for help is difficult enough without having to worry about whether I will be attacked about the wording of my question.

This is why I don't answering posts asking for help anymore. Even the most benign stuff is construed as rude by somebody! Why even bother?

I'm done!! Thanks guys! Being overweight is already hard enough...I can't deal! This is my third time re-joining mfp! I'll just have keep myself motivated & look for help outside of mfp!!

If you found negativity in the responses in this thread, I'm afraid you're going to have issues with the responses you get outside of MFP too.

And I mean this sincerely and with no malice whatsoever.

Perhaps you could get a small group of like-minded friends and focus your MFP time on your wall and not the general forums? (I'm still not saying that the responders are the problem here...but nonetheless, perhaps this might be a solution for you?)

You didn't help any...so why does it matter to you? You worry about YOU & I'll cover myself thanks!! Everybody has an opinion but they are not always helpful. I posted this topic looking for help...sorry if ppl found it confusing. I could not go back and change it. I wanted info on both questions. I didn't need anyone to clarify me. Maybe I was wrong thinking that it was being negative but that's how I felt...so I'll admit that!! And by reading the above post there are some neg ppl responding just b/c & not trying to be helpful but that's them. I really don't understand why ppl are still adding neg things that don't have anything to do with the topic. Some ppl can be so rude and mean at times. If you don't want to help me that's ok. I don't care!! But thanks to those who understood or kinda understood what I was asking. I'm sorry for being rude...I did get a little upset but hey I'm not perfect!! Hope you all can enjoy the rest of your day!! B/c I sure will!!

If you don't care, and you are not worried about anyone else, and people can be so rude and mean, why do you keep coming back to this thread?

Was your question not answered? Are you wishing for more information?

I only ask because if your question was already answered, and the other posts are not helping you or they are bothering you, it would seem to me that the simple solution is to take the good information and be done with the thread.

A question answered when the OP admitted the title and opening post could cause confusion followed by the OP then lashing out at others that provided the answers and complaining about rudeness while admitting to being rude.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    My goodness! I just recently rejoined mfp and thought this would be an interesting topic. The nasty comments that went back and forth have definitely helped me make the decision NOT to ask for any support on the board. For some of us, opening up and asking for help is difficult enough without having to worry about whether I will be attacked about the wording of my question.

This is why I don't answering posts asking for help anymore. Even the most benign stuff is construed as rude by somebody! Why even bother?

I'm done!! Thanks guys! Being overweight is already hard enough...I can't deal! This is my third time re-joining mfp! I'll just have keep myself motivated & look for help outside of mfp!!

If you found negativity in the responses in this thread, I'm afraid you're going to have issues with the responses you get outside of MFP too.

Perhaps you could get a small group of like-minded friends and focus your MFP time on your wall and not the general forums? (I'm still not saying that the responders are the problem here...but nonetheless, perhaps this might be a solution for you?)

You didn't help any...so why does it matter to you? You worry about YOU & I'll cover myself thanks!! Everybody has an opinion but they are not always helpful. I posted this topic looking for help...sorry if ppl found it confusing. I could not go back and change it. I wanted info on both questions. I didn't need anyone to clarify me. Maybe I was wrong thinking that it was being negative but that's how I felt...so I'll admit that!! And by reading the above post there are some neg ppl responding just b/c & not trying to be helpful but that's them. I really don't understand why ppl are still adding neg things that don't have anything to do with the topic. Some ppl can be so rude and mean at times. If you don't want to help me that's ok. I don't care!! But thanks to those who understood or kinda understood what I was asking. I'm sorry for being rude...I did get a little upset but hey I'm not perfect!! Hope you all can enjoy the rest of your day!! B/c I sure will!!

If you don't care, and you are not worried about anyone else, and people can be so rude and mean, why do you keep coming back to this thread?

I only ask because if your question was already answered, and the other posts are not helping you or they are bothering you, it would seem to me that the simple solution is to take the good information and be done with the thread.

A question answered when the OP admitted the title and opening post could cause confusion followed by the OP then lashing out at others that provided the answers and complaining about rudeness while admitting to being rude.

Why do you persist with your negativity?
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options

Why do you persist with your negativity?

Facts are neither positive nor negative ... they just are.

I'd joke but that gets interpreted as a trolling post by long time listeners, first time callers. :indifferent:
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Did the OP get her question answered?
    Is she exercising 1500 cals a day?
  • MzKym1981
    MzKym1981 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Did the OP get her question answered?
    Is she exercising 1500 cals a day?

Yes!! My question was answered & no, I'm not working out that much. I just saw some other ppl doing that & I was wondering if I should too!! Thanks!!