How to get rid of face fat

Options
I have huge cheeks and I really wanna get rid of them! :(
I used to have a double chin than I started working out and now have one chin.

Replies

• BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    Current stats? A.e. height, weight? Genetics are sometimes an unchanging variable in distribution.
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    Your ticker shows only 4 pounds to goal? Is that correct? If so, cheeks are often determined by genetics.
  • melanie_1996
    Options
    Measurements: 31-25-33
    Height: 5'2
    Weight: 114 lbs
    Dress size: 4

I don't think it's genetics because I had a double chin as well and got rid of that, but there are people bigger than me who don't have face fat! :(
  • BombshellPhoenix
    Options
    Perhaps this is a body image issue and not in fact a fat face issue. I would ask that you post a picture but I know that's probably uncomfortable. I just severely doubt your cheeks are fat with your stats.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    Are you going to make a different thread for each body part?
  • leftinthekitchen
    Options
    I read face fat and just giggled. That is a funny combination of words that doesn't get said very often.
  • stupidloser
    stupidloser Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    burn fat, sweat alot and chew gum to exercise face muscles.
  • melanie_1996
    Options
    I don't think it's a body issue since many people tell me I have chubby cheeks. I think it maybe caused by thyroid implications or something along those lines. My cheeks got bigger at a certain age (a little after puberty and weight gain)
  • BombshellPhoenix
    Options
    Then go to a doctor.
  • j6o4
    j6o4 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Lower body fat percentage and genetics.
  • CMB1979
    CMB1979 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Your body shape is genetic and you can't target fat loss.
    Get down to a healthy weight and, only then, see a cosmetic surgeon if it's that important to you.
  • SlimSharonSlim
    SlimSharonSlim Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Simple......go on Amazon and buy some books on facial exercise......keep doing them each night.....you will soon see results as you tighten your facial muscles !! takes a while but really works :)
  • melanie_1996
    Options
    I have seen many tutorials for them on YouTube, but do they actually work? ????
  • aledba
    aledba Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    When I started lifting, my face was the first place the weight left. My face is much leaner now than it was 6 weeks ago. Probably from all the faces I make when I lift heavy. lol
  • melanie_1996
    Options
    Thank you, I think I'll try that!
  • cwoyto123
    cwoyto123 Posts: 308
    Options
    Lose fat in general, spot reduction doesn't exist. Probably genetic.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    zombies.
  • Laurenloveswaffles
    Laurenloveswaffles Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Just do a fish face
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Simple......go on Amazon and buy some books on facial exercise......keep doing them each night.....you will soon see results as you tighten your facial muscles !! takes a while but really works :)

This is the equivalent of recommending crunches to get rid of a beer gut - strengthening muscles will not change the area's appearance if the area is covered by a layer of fat.