Want random active friends? join here

Options

Replies

• chonkeymonkey
    Options
    Hi all I am Sonya aka Chonkey Monkey lol I am new here only two days. I lost 19 lbs in the last two weeks and decided to come back here and actually log all my meals to see if that helps me and also I will be able to keep up better with my carbs because I am diabetic. I am looking forward to seeing the scale go down I have over 100 lbs to lose WOW! I know it is a lot but I will in Jesus name get there. Congrats to all you who are having lots of success in your goals! Add me if you like I am on a couple of times a day and you can never have too many friends :o)
  • AmyJo527
    AmyJo527 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I would love some active friends...I joined a few years ago and most of my friends at this point have become inactive. I am 28 years old 5'7" 212 lbs. I have 2 kids and am going thru a divorce. The drastic changes in my personal life have really kicked me in the *kitten* to recommit myself to a healthier lifestyle. Please feel free to add me!
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    In for more friends!
  • semordnilap
    semordnilap Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm notorious for being flakey in regards to weight loss.
    But I'm trying to stick this out.
    Because... health! and reasons!
    Please add me!
  • I'm open to making connections. Let's ***** about exercise and diet together! I mean...um....get positive and make progress!
  • karmaxp0p0
    karmaxp0p0 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends to give and get support through this journey, feel free to add me! (:
  • Listeninguponyou
    Listeninguponyou Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I am going to add some people! Always looking for active friends! Add me! have 64lb to lose!
  • kkadkins15
    kkadkins15 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I can be a random active friend!
  • chelseesjourney
    Options
    Anyone who is going to be active and help me stay accountable can feel free to add me. I've been struggling with my diet recently (I have the working out thing down) and need to have someone help me stay accountable.
  • Blufae
    Blufae Posts: 21
    Options
    I love random ppl!!! Add me:)
  • marylynn85
    marylynn85 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Sure, random active people can add me.
  • jennybinney1987
    jennybinney1987 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Been 45 days strong like ppl that post off on time line besides working doing the food diary let's interact ????????????
  • nerdfitquest
    nerdfitquest Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Think I might have post before, but anyone is free to add me! Very active user, down 32 Lbs!
  • quarkenstein
    quarkenstein Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Also active user - 85+ days streak. Slid back last 2-3 days due to stress, but back on the horse now!
  • HJO1403
    HJO1403 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Get Me Involved
  • MuscleHeadNerd74
    MuscleHeadNerd74 Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add I like to help where I can with my experience and knowledge/research or to just help motivate, warning Im volgar and I don't sugar coat ****!!! I'm on everyday, logging in or checking the message boards!
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    add me as longs as you interact with me :-) plus if you are fun it helps
  • court_fritch26
    court_fritch26 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I am always up for making new friends! Feel free to add me, I log daily and am an active supporter!
  • Agent__J
    Agent__J Posts: 39
    Options
    I am random and active so I guess this is my kind of thread. :bigsmile: