Want random active friends? join here

Options

Replies

• riff71
    riff71 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I could do with help too please. I have a selective eating problem which means I only eat a few different things but unfortunately they are things like chocolate,cheese and crisps! Therefore I try to exercise to make up for it but am struggling with an injured foot at the moment! Lol if you can help keep me motivated to change then please send me a FR :)
  • amys505
    amys505 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    All of my friends have fallen off the wagon. Add me if your friends are lame, too!
  • lilbkay
    lilbkay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ok, so some of my friends said sure I'll do MFP with you...where are they? So I'm looking for a few good friends to support and encourage as well as receive some back. I'm working on having a healthier lifestyle what about you?
  • Ansie13
    Ansie13 Posts: 86
    Options
    You can add me if you like :)
  • TheyCallMeMISTERChace
    Options
    I am a good MFP friend, and legendary for my TMI Tuesday answers... and going nowhere. If you are fun, funny and actively supportive... jump on. :) If you aren't, I will probably delete you after a week. I spend a lot if time supporting my friends, so I keep my list manageable so I can do it well.
  • HopeNShelton
    HopeNShelton Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 126 lbs since November 12, 2013 feel free to add me.. I log on daily.... I am a huge workout junkie lol :wink:
  • missclaireb82
    missclaireb82 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - the more the merrier :-) xx
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    673 days in looking for consistent loggers!
  • VaFJMan
    VaFJMan Posts: 93
    Options
    Add me, if ya like
  • HattiePeach
    Options
    I'd love some random active friends! Joined MFP in January, but just now jumping in and getting involved with the boards. Feel free to add me.
  • CurcuitRunner
    Options
    Also looking for more friends. Mainly run, but open for anyone:)
  • JenniferPlus2
    JenniferPlus2 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    lKd1DRy.gif
  • xxlaurajxx1988
    xxlaurajxx1988 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Started weightloss journey(again) 2 weeks ago lol feel free to add me! :)
  • Ulwaz
    Ulwaz Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    im always active, anyone feel free too add me :)
  • pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • TheMMan
    TheMMan Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Looking for more friends. I got sidetracked and gained 2-3 pounds so it's time to get serious again! I need a few friends to help along the way.
  • disney_mama_13
    Options
    29 year old mother of two littles - fairly new to this and in need of friends! I am a New England girl - born and raised on Cape Cod, living in Maine for now! Would love to have people to check in with daily/weekly and for support and help! Please add me if this sounds like a match! :)
  • BuildaBetterBody4
    Options
    Hi Stacy I'm new here. Add me. I'm not sure how to work everything. I just signed up yesterday. I'm actually trying to gain weight in the form of toned muscle mass.
  • rachaelgoslan
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me, I'm on here most days :flowerforyou:
  • raaraa17
    raaraa17 Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on here all the time!