Feel free to add me --I need all the support and motivation I can get
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    I insist upon random.
  • cass_4_cy
    cass_4_cy Posts: 6
    Options
    Feel free to add :) I've been posting daily since the end of January!
  • gviens
    gviens Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Spsanderson

I like the Withings Scale, it connects easily to MFP and fitbit.
    Like it or not every time you step on it, it gets logged :-)
    The new BP cuff is Bluetooth (my dog ate the cable on our older Withings BP cuff) so connects to any phone.

Good luck

Feel free to add me
  • lmmathis86
    lmmathis86 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    HELLO FEEL FREE TO ADD ME ON EVERYDAY! ALWAYS LOVE MAKING NEW FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Meadows18
    Meadows18 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am on every day and don't plan on giving up anytime soon. :smile:
  • rachlee777
    rachlee777 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Anyone at all can add me if they like, I'm on most of the time :)
  • dlopez907
    dlopez907 Posts: 27
    Options
    Always looking for friends. I welcome all requests.Good luck everyone on your journeys.
  • autumnewillis
    autumnewillis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I recently joined LIFETIME FITNESS and really love it. It helps to see familiar faces and have each others backs because the whole process of losing weight requires a life change and that can be really hard! So I just want to encourage you to take the steps you need to be who you want to be. YOU CAN DO THIS!
  • autumnewillis
    autumnewillis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just watched that infomercial. Today and was really impressed. So how do you like T25?
  • Shawnuhhbauss
    Shawnuhhbauss Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I unfortunately gained all the weight back after some injuries and am looking to get back on grind! Could use some motivation as well!
  • wonders99
    wonders99 Posts: 5
    Options
    Waving for some random friends! :)
  • AmyEastWest
    Options
    Dumb Question. How do you add people?
  • ButterflyJme
    ButterflyJme Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello MFP friends. Like our Fitness page on Facebook. I will be posting updates about Butterfly Faith Fitness and our progress as a team using My Fitness Pal. As a group of 5 we've already lost nearly 60 lbs! Thanks in advance! We really need your support. https://www.facebook.com/butterflyfaithfitness
  • klkateri
    klkateri Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    im always looking for more friends on here!!
  • Agatefairy
    Agatefairy Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I log in and workout almost every day, so please feel free to add me!! I'm extremely motivated and driven to become a healthier, happier, and better me. :flowerforyou:
  • ButterflyJme
    ButterflyJme Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me...the bigger my circle, the more motivation for me. Also, like my Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/butterflyfaithfitness
  • MuscleHeadNerd74
    MuscleHeadNerd74 Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    Hi just want to see if anyone out there has maybe more in put I.e. additional knowledge... I'm trying to reach my goal of under 10% bodyfat and maintain muscle mass.... by my birthday on 19 May.... and also if I can help anyone that would be awesome too...I read alot and test out new things whether it's in the gym or in the kitchen. ..love to hear from ya deuces
  • ybee1991
    ybee1991 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Add me anyone, please! I need the support.
  • fierydeluge
    fierydeluge Posts: 63
    Options
    Looking for friends for motivation and encouragement. Let's help each other out. Add me!