Want random active friends? join here

Options

Replies

• HalfwayGone
    HalfwayGone Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I'm new-even though I joined years ago. Need motivation to actually use this thing so feel free to add me :)
  • TehLaughingDog
    TehLaughingDog Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm a returning MFPer who stopped the first time due to depression/injury and then the second time because I missed the awesome people that I had befriended on here before but are no longer active or completed their goals. I've only recently returned but I'm someone who logs in everyday to record (even on crap days), and loves to log her exercises.

Always looking to motivate, be weird, and play with anyone.

I've got exactly 100 to loose and I'm presently at my heaviest but I'm taking it slow this time because I'm too ambitious and push myself too hard resulting in injury.

Feel free to add me! I love new friends! And remember... Work hard, play harder. :laugh:
  • JeffTCole
    JeffTCole Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I log everyday, and constantly striving to be a better me.
  • GottaGetThisRight
    GottaGetThisRight Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just started and need some active and supportive friends :)
  • Noname225555
    Noname225555 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Just getting started, my friends section is pretty lonely. Feel free to add!
  • nikitad123
    nikitad123 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends for support and motivation. Add me.
  • Travko
    Travko Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm always on the lookout for new random friends, so feel free to add me, if you like.
  • mmrey11
    mmrey11 Posts: 21
    Options
    Working on losing almost 60 lbs! Add me i'm working on week three! Motivation needed:drinker:
  • futurereporter88
    futurereporter88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am not new to MFP, but have been gone for 6-7 months and now I'm back!...with 10 more pounds... :)
    Anyway, I would love some friends to motivate myself and vice versa!
    Thanks!
  • Yarynka
    Yarynka Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi,everyone! I am new here and looking for friends and motivation. Please feel free to friend me if you need support I would be happy to help.
  • NCPhotoMom
    NCPhotoMom Posts: 12
    Options
    Motivation and support is a huge part of what makes MFP successful. Always welcome to new friends in this journey. :)
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me people, I'm in Holland, its,cool to talk to people around the globe about training and diet and whatever!
  • FlumpyMe
    FlumpyMe Posts: 34
    Options
    Feel free to add me! On here everyday :)
  • Nuccia2012
    Nuccia2012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Shannon. Let's be friends. :) I'm on MFP wayyyy too much.
  • cward4704
    cward4704 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I'm on daily.
  • kuchurimal
    kuchurimal Posts: 13
    Options
    Hello All, please feel free to add me, I'm on daily :)
  • hooo123
    hooo123 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    I'm back on MFP. I try and log my diary everyday and I workout 3-4 times a week. Feel free to add for motivation.

My workouts are on bodybuilding.com
  • Phoe87
    Phoe87 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, there is no such thing as enough friends :) I log daily.
  • the8BitGirl
    the8BitGirl Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'll be on every day - the more people and positivity in my feed, the merrier! Feel free to add me, everyone :)
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    You can add me.

I don't bite. Hard.