Want random active friends? join here

Options

Replies

• Unknownimus
    Unknownimus Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey.

Anyone can add me. I'm looking for friends that can motivate me and I, them.

I'm Sam and I'm going on a 4 week fruit and veg cleanse.
  • Jim_G10
    Jim_G10 Posts: 132
    Options
    I'm in....
  • NikkiAk92
    NikkiAk92 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi guys.

I have just joined MFP, and yeah hoping to eat healthier and stop looking at chips and junk food too often. Need support on this to reduce around 10 kgs. Sigh. I am Nahida :)
  • Zoeeee_xx
    Zoeeee_xx Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday, focusing on maintaining my weight and working on my strength. Eat 2000+ calories a day. Feel free to add me. :)
  • KathyGrant1960
    KathyGrant1960 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I haven't been on here since last year. Desperately need some support for motivation. I only have a few friends on here, and need more, please! Anyone can add me. I'm in the UK. :-)
  • handbagfan
    handbagfan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Welcome.:flowerforyou: Please feel free to add me / friend request. I log in every day (usually late evening). I like new friends to share support and motivation especially if I'm having a "day. We all need a little help at times :tongue:
  • _mr_b
    _mr_b Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Can always use a few more friends! Can't get enough of that motivation stuff - especially as it's calorie free ;o)
  • SEK327
    SEK327 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi everyone~!* I'm Susan...
    I'm looking to add some positive, motivational friends to my life!!! Feel free to add me:flowerforyou:
  • betthann
    betthann Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me- I'm always on!
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Define "Active" :yawn: .

As long as "after coffee" qualifies, then yep, I'm pretty active!
  • jox14
    jox14 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me please
  • KathyGrant1960
    Options
    I'd like to add you, but I don't know how! :laugh:
  • KathyGrant1960
    Options
    How do I add you? :smile:
  • Langagerh
    Langagerh Posts: 9
    Options
    Looking for more women friends. Random, active, motivated. Feel free to add me
  • vivamus1
    vivamus1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all - I am just looking for more people that I can motivate and who can help motivate me in return! I log in daily and love nothing more than a good workout and being inspired by others!
  • binibecca
    binibecca Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am after friends who can offer advice and support. I am just starting out on my journey and am 'active' on here and getting more active in real life too. I log my food and exercise daily- feel free to look and give me any pointers on how to do things better.
  • bigpapa36
    bigpapa36 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    motivate me...let's challenge each other to a weight loss battle...add Bigpapa
  • doug_pierce
    doug_pierce Posts: 255
    Options
    I love random active friends. All are welcome to add me but please note: I am sarcastic, and if you give me the opportunity to make a joke, I will take it. Also, I tend to not offer generic encouragement, but will definitely speak up if I have insight or experience that is relevant to a comment or post.
  • BekaJ2117
    BekaJ2117 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello All! Getting back on track again, lost 80lbs two years ago but had a set back, gained 30 back. I need some kick in the butt peeps to remind me (and I them) just what we are doing here. I watch my parents health go down due to no exercise and unhealthy eating habits, I am working to kick that habit and to be a healthy viberate ...do I dare say.. senior citizen.. LOL!
    Let's help each other on this journey we are on and kick butt! :flowerforyou:
  • nancybrom
    nancybrom Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to MFP and I don't know how to add friends. I don't think I have any yet. How do I get a friend? I could use some! I am vegetarian so any other veg-heads would be great--I love new recipes.