Want random active friends? join here

Options

Replies

• audra1ee
    audra1ee Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I would love more friends on here to keep me motivated. Feel free to add me! :)
  • AlFreebs
    AlFreebs Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I keep my journal open and run/do boot camp about 5x a week. I love friending other active people!
  • mstaser
    mstaser Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Just getting back on MFP. Go ahead and add away.
  • graci0221
    graci0221 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they'd like. I'm on everyday and an active mfp user :)
  • AmandaLY17
    AmandaLY17 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Anyone can friend me! I typically log in daily and typically log my food (all of it, even the bad days) though I never hit complete entry lol.
  • Cmem831
    Cmem831 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey guys ! I'm new here too, would like more buddies ! 25, looking to lose 50 lbs ! :happy:
  • hriopel
    hriopel Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi!! I have been using mfp on and off for a long time, but I have never been a part of the community. I thought maybe having some friends would motivate me!! I log every day and use other apps as well (like runkeeper and I have a fitbit) Feel free to add me if you want another friend!!
  • HeathlyLife87
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I started this Monday and have been constantly on it everyday!
  • kuntry_navySD
    kuntry_navySD Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    sign me up
  • jonny310580
    jonny310580 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    On here all the time so anyone free to add :)
  • wursula88
    wursula88 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hello Everyone!:flowerforyou:

I just signed up so I am new ( a few hours to be precise :D)
    I've tried doing this before and gave up but that's not happening this time! I normally try and log into trackers every day a few times a day.
    Feel free to add as a friend! :) Could use like minded friends to help me on my Jiggle-less Journey! :)

(About me-- Ursula; 21--Trying to lose at least 50 LBS and just become overall healthy and happy)
  • jesskawelmacher
    jesskawelmacher Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!! Feel free to add me! I could always use more friends and motivation! I'm also on Instagram: mamafluff4

:)
  • CaptainJAG_37
    Options
    I just joined up this morning. I'm looking for new friends. Add me!! Please. :)
  • carbycran22
    carbycran22 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am random and active....so add me! :D
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I can be pretty random, I'm active, and I love to help others! :D
  • Tonya_Michelle1984
    Tonya_Michelle1984 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Anyone please feel free to add me! The more friends the better! :heart: :flowerforyou: :blushing:
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me . I log daily
  • lemonsnlove
    lemonsnlove Posts: 200
    Options
    Hey all, 2nd time around on MFP ( lost 50 lbs), started with a new account for a fresh start. I log 90% if the time I'm a mix of dirty and clean. Would love some random, fun friends with a sense if humor.
  • coaoalo
    coaoalo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I could always do with a few more friends- I'm on here everyday and have been doing this for about 3 weeks.
  • alaskarae07
    Options
    <<<Newbie to mfp 1st day! yay me! I would love more friends=) new to getting fit n looking forward to it