Want random active friends? join here

Options

Replies

• maadc1ty
    maadc1ty Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Posted here before, got a lot of active friends, and sadly a lot have fallen off. So here I am again!

I'm a 25 year old girl with a lot of weigh left to lose. I started in April and have lost a little over 40 lbs in about 90 days. Back in 2012 I lost 80+ pounds, quickly went back to old habits (major binge eating problem) and gained it all back plus another thirty. I'm tall, just under 6', and now wearing a size 24, down from a snug 26. The "mini goal" I'm eyeing most right now is to get under 300 lbs and never, ever, ever go back! My ultimate goal weight right now is around 170 lbs/TBD, or wearing a size 6-10.

I'm *just* starting out exercising after losing the first little bit of weight and buying a heart monitor, so I'm looking for active, like-minded friends. Add me!

:drinker:
  • Determinedtowin64
    Options
    new here, will be logging daily, open diary, and looking for active friends...anyone (active) welcome:)
  • caitrocks8
    caitrocks8 Posts: 10
    Options
    Yes please!

My name is Caitlin from Boulder, CO. I love hiking and geology.

I have really enjoyed using the app and this website every day for just over 2 months now. I don't actually know anyone that uses this app/website or has the same fitness and weight loss goals that I do.

I'm looking to add friends for motivation and to motivate! Please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • _imperfextionisbeauty_
    _imperfextionisbeauty_ Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    New to MFP but on daily thanks!!
  • d4rkkn16ht
    d4rkkn16ht Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi all.
    I'm Richard & I'm new here
    I log daily.
    Just add me
  • Spicer1
    Spicer1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I'm on most days and could always use some extra motivation and encouragement.
  • OysterKat
    OysterKat Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm super duper active on MFP. Going on 35+ days on MFP and losing weight like craaaaazy.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Always available for more friends to support. They have to handle my humor though. Feel free to add me!
  • Learning2LoveMe64
    Options
    hi. I am brand new here, have 100 lbs to lose, and looking for friends. I will be on everyday, will log all in my diary (good and bad), will log my exercise (or lack thereof).. guess i'm just sayin i am going to be 100 percent honest with myself and my friends so they can give me a good swift kick in the bum when i need it. Pls send me a FR ,,,ty:)
  • DemetraDawn
    DemetraDawn Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I love having lots friends to get exercise and food ideas from! Not to mention motivation.
  • MyTurn2BHappy
    MyTurn2BHappy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Trying to get back in the grove! I did great the first time around and fell off. Feel free to add me! Looking for fun and supportive friends!
  • allieO3390
    allieO3390 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm looking for more friends. I've been logging for 151 days straight now and have lost 30 pounds!
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me :)
  • DJBootyBean
    DJBootyBean Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like! I'm trying to get into the habit of logging on every day, so the more support, the better!
  • FitWarrior7
    FitWarrior7 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone, I am a fitness logging/workout ninja.
  • SwanQueenDreamz
    SwanQueenDreamz Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    anyone can feel free to add me ...the more the merrier
  • SarahRuthRuns
    SarahRuthRuns Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I need more friends!!!
  • Radiah07
    Radiah07 Posts: 9
    Options
    Returning to Fitness Pal after a break. Working out on a consistent basis, but need a little motivation with diet. Feel free to add me!
  • devawning
    devawning Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am active (105 day streak now) and as of today I've lost 33lbs. Add me if you'd like!
  • Bellodesiderare
    Bellodesiderare Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I've lost 70 lbs and have about 5 more to lose to get to my goal. I am really having a tough time losing any more and NEED some support!!