MapMyRun

Options
Hello!!

I recently just added this app.. I can't seem to get the run to sync to MFP Diary to show today's workout.. Does anyone else use this app, and having the same problem? It shows it is synced but not that I can tell..

Thanks for any help/ideas. :smile:

Replies

• tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Sign into the website on the computer and sync from there. After that it should work
  • TiffanyKinner
    TiffanyKinner Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am on the computer and logged into both MFP and MMR, I am clearly doing something wrong than. It's driving me nuts!
  • 34blast
    34blast Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Mine works. I have iphone with latest OS. I had to go into MapMyRun settings I think and tell it to sync with MyFitNessPal. It works, but sometimes takes like 10 minutes before it shows up on MyFitNessPal. You may find the calories MapMyRun estimates to be too high. MyFitnessPal and My Polar heart monitor show about 25% less calories burned. I have the settings correct on all for height, weight, age, etc. So after it syncs, I have to knock down the calories some.
  • LanaC1210
    LanaC1210 Posts: 37
    Options
    Mine works on my iPhone. Try deleting and then redownloading the app.
  • emblu
    emblu Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Keep at it hun, I have had similar problems in the past but app updates have sorted this. It mainly happened when I lost gps and had to imput it all manually
  • Curtruns
    Curtruns Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I had mine working with runkeeper and it was annoying. Every time I entered food it would show up on my runkeeper app. Now I keep them separate and manually log my cardio on mfp.
  • TiffanyKinner
    TiffanyKinner Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the delay in replying... It did finally sync, took about an hour or so. :) I don't trust the calories fully there or here but at least it's an idea. :) Thanks for the replies!! :happy: