Hogwarts Weight Loss Challenge - Enrollment Now Open

Options

Replies

• SweetMaryAngel
    Options
    this sounds really cool, though I'm not super big fan of HP or anything. But I'm In for the waiting list and any house would be amazing :)
  • VeggieMandy
    VeggieMandy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Gryffindor, or hufflepuff please!
  • mtullock
    mtullock Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Ravenclaw please - this will be a great motivator!
  • AngelineTheBaker
    AngelineTheBaker Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Rats, Ihate that iI missed it. Ravenclaw wait list please!

But I'll take Slytherin and rock that, too ;)
  • nicca_jb
    nicca_jb Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your interest and excitement over this challenge! We're thrilled to see so many prospective students.

At this time, we're adding students to a waiting list to be filled from in the order spots become available. Please be mindful that you will be sent an owl should a space open for you, but that presently all four Houses are full.

If you have any questions about this process, feel free to message me, the Headmistress xxGhost, or our second Head Girl peejaygee1.

Warmest Regards,

nicca_jb
    Head Girl

thumb.jpg
  • kristarablue2
    kristarablue2 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Feel free to put me on the wait list
  • anooch
    anooch Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I want in!! I'll take Griffindor of course. :)
  • cuomover
    cuomover Posts: 19
    Options
    hello! i'd like to be added onto the wait list. slytherin or ravenclaw. whatever opens up first. thank you!
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Gryffindor for me, please.
  • jellybeansmamma
    jellybeansmamma Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I would love to be put on the waiting list please. Any house is fine with me :)
  • polkadotsandspiders
    Options
    I'd like to be added to the waitlist for Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, or Slytherin. Any of them.
  • srcmama14
    srcmama14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This sounds like fun! Gryffindor please. :)
  • nerdfitquest
    nerdfitquest Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Please add me to the list! Slytherin would be great, but I am not picky. I think the hat should pick my house!
  • Imadorkable
    Imadorkable Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mvkp9gR8cz1rb3m8r.png

Welcome to the Hogwarts Weight Loss Challenge information/sign up thread!

Basics:
    ● This is a twelve-week weight-loss challenge, beginning on Monday, July 21st.
    ● All players will be sorted into houses. These are your teams - look to each other for advice, support, and motivation.
    ● Each week, players will weigh themselves on either Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. Weight loss will be totaled up (not by pounds lost, but by percentage, similar to the Muggle television show Biggest Loser) for each house.
    ● Houses will be awarded house points based on how much weight was lost. The house with the largest percentage will receive the most points, and the house with the smallest percentage will receive the least.
    ● There will also be other opportunities to get house points throughout the term. There will be food-related and exercise-related challenges, as well as questions to answer (Harry Potter trivia). We are a school, after all.
    ● The House Cup will be awarded to the house with the most points at the end of the term!

Benefits:
    ● Geek out over all things Harry Potter with like-minded people! The entire challenge is Harry Potter themed, right down to the names of the threads in the group.
    ● Make friends, and be supported by a fantastic group of people!
    ● Relax! This is a safe, stress-free challenge. No one is voted off if they do not lose every week.
    ● Get motivated! We'll push you every day with different health-related challenges. Do what you can, and you'll probably find you're more capable than you thought!
    ● Lose weight! Last term, 120 of us lost 667 pounds in ten weeks!

Join:
    ● To join, please post in this thread. Include the name of the house you wish to be sorted into. If you don't, you may be missed by our prefects.
    ● When you are successfully enrolled, you will be contacted by your new house's prefect. In the coming days, you will be added to the group as well.
    ● Be advised, space is limited! We have only about thirty spaces remaining in each house.

Questions may be posted here, or sent to me via owl.

Sincerely yours,
    Ghost
    Headmistress

If there still room I would love to be in Gryffindor! This is just what I needed to hold me accountable during vacation. Time to pack my scale :)
  • gr8_changes
    Options
    Count Me In'! Ravenclaw :)
  • marikadj
    marikadj Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in...assign me to whichever house has a need!
  • eeriesilence
    eeriesilence Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Add me to the list! Ravenclaw, please. :)
  • Phoe87
    Phoe87 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm so sad I missed it :( Ravenclaw wait list please!
  • raneylfrick
    raneylfrick Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!! Gryffindor for me, please!! Or whatever has an opening....
  • sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the waiting list :laugh:
    I don't have a preference, so I guess I'll be sorted into Hufflepuff, which is fine :laugh: