Breaking up with my fat

Options
Hey guys, I'm new here and just looking for motivation and fitness pals! :) I'm 26, no kids and overcoming an unhealthy relationship with food!! What's your story?

Replies

• LanaC1210
    LanaC1210 Posts: 37
    Options
    Hi! I'm 29 and had a baby and started to let myself go. I looked at old pictures and compared my body to the way it was and knew I had to make a change! Motivation is key! I fall off every now and then and it gets hard to get back into it! Hey I'm only human! Lol!
  • challian
    challian Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm 53 and stopped smoking 15 months ago. I put on 30 lb!!! I now want to shift it. I'm losing very slowly and I think the problem might be not logging my calories properly. I'm finding it quite hard to record some of the home-made foods I eat but will try harder.
  • suprangela79
    suprangela79 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 35, 2 kids, I work full-time and go to school part-time. I am an emotional eater and am tired of being overweight. I'm ready for the change so feel free to add me! Having friends on this site definitely keeps you accountable.
  • sherry_grace12
    Options
    You sound just like me!
  • candigirl60
    Options
    I'm an emotional eater as well as when I'm just bored! So definitely trying to retrain my brain. I am sooo excited to have found this site. A few weeks ago I decided to step on the scale, thinking maybe 210-212 but I was wrong.. 220 was a number I wasn't expecting to see! I've only been eating clean and working out again for 2 weeks but that's 2 weeks longer than I normally would have :) I already feel an amazing difference not putting so much trash into my body and I love cardio.. who knew? :) I'm not sure what exact weight I would like to be at yet, as I can't remember what being under 190 is like but I'm definitely shooting for 160 by the end of the year!