Open Food Diaries to give me inspiration

Options
2»

Replies

• kateowp
    kateowp Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Mine is open- not too exciting, but honest. About 1400 cal per day, eating back any exercise.
  • stupidloser
    stupidloser Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I can't do that. My meal plan is advance technology from industry experts and is consider top secret.
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to all, however I'm gluten-free so my eating style wouldn't appeal to everyone, and I'm by no means a 'clean eater'.
  • veephil31
    veephil31 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I like getting ideas from other people's diaries as well. Mine is open!
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, I have good and bad days.
  • Erilynn93
    Erilynn93 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I also pre-log many things! Especially when I have work in the evenings so I can make healthier choices, and sometimes I prelog my exercises just after starting them. I find that this way I am more likely to follow through with my desired length of workout. :)
  • karen_golfs
    karen_golfs Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    My diary is open - feel free to add me!
  • Left4Good
    Left4Good Posts: 304
    Options
    Mine is open to friends only.
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to public. Anyone can add. I'd love some new friends with open diaries too and isn't afraid to show what they are eating. :)
  • megmarie81
    megmarie81 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I am currently eating 1300 calories because I don't exercise all that often. I've recently been trying to make more of an effort to cook actual meals instead of just finding food that meets the calorie goal. I like the recipes from Cooking Light.
  • tinwaleet
    tinwaleet Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to all. Very repetitive and not that great as I am very picky eater (no butter, no spices, cinnamon, etc) but I do agree with you help to see others diaries. Fell free to look at mine. I pre-log each meal and it helps me a lot staying in my calories (except when I travel harder to choose what to eat). Welcome in mfp :-)
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    One thing I do that is very helpful, in my opinion: I plan out my day. I'll pre-log things. They often get changed - sometimes just the amount of something, and other times I'll end up having a totally different meal. But having an idea helps me to allot calories.

Pre-planing is probably a good idea for me, if I would take the time. ;-)

My diary is open to the public, but I accept very few friends because my time is limited and I don't like to just accumulate people. You are free to take a look. Also, I'm having some problems eating enough on maintenance to maintain so you probably would find it more useful to look at the weight-loss time period about a year and a half ago. I was doing 1450 cal/day +exercise and losing about .5lb/ week.
  • phil4v7
    phil4v7 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I think my diary is only open to friends, but I can always use more encouraging friends here on MFP if you're interested.
  • Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends, I will send you a request.. I tend to eat the same things for lunch and breakfast, I switch it up for dinner and snacks. Good luck to you.
  • bekkyhadley
    bekkyhadley Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Mine is open (i think!) so feel free to have a look. I pre-plan a lot and tend to only over eat due to being greedy not out of hunger.
  • fcordingley
    fcordingley Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I basically bulk my meals out with loads of veg so I am still eating lots.
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Anyone please feel free to add me. My diary and profile are set on public view. My diary is one day ahead though, because I log after midnight. I began my diet July 5. The reason that I have not updated my ticker is that I am not going to weigh myself until August. I do not exercise, and I am a vegan.
  • Four_Leaf_Clover
    Four_Leaf_Clover Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Mine is open - good and bad. I eat about 1400 per day, plus exercise calories. I aim for 40/30/30 protein/fat/carbs, but that is a goal vs. reality.

:smile:
  • melissafaith24
    melissafaith24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    mine is open to public